Grahapravesh....

After a long discussion with lawyer abhi comes down...

Pragya rushes near him and with hopeful eyes asks

Pr: what happened? Will we get our kids back?

Before abhi could say anything,the lawyer says

La: it is quite tough Mrs.Mehra ....if we take this matter to court ,i am hundred percent sure that your mom will win the case ....we can't trust law to be on our side because you didn't make any attempts or complains till now..

Hearing this Pragya's face falls...

Abhi immediately says

Ab: but there is a way..

Disha: what is that way jiju

Ab: wait till purab comes..

Pragya sadly sits on the sofa...rhea and Prachi sat near her and side hugged her...

Then after sometime purab entered with Sarala...

Pragya looked at Sarala in shock and she is even more shocked to see abhi's confident smile...

Confused pragya went near abhi and caught his hand but he kissed her forehead Infront of everyone...

All smiles except sarala.. pragya pushed him slightly and was about to ask something but he cut her saying

Ab: don't worry fuggy....our sons will come here tomorrow morning... okay..

Pragya gets shocked hearing him

Pr: kyaa

Abhi smiles and says

Ab: i will first talk with my saasu maa ....then i will explain you clearly..

Saying he went near Sarala..

With a smirk he says

Ab: saasu maa... tomorrow morning bring my kids here with their important luggages...dresses and other items are not needed...we will get them new..

Sarala laughs

Sa: will you stop your rants...do you think that my kids will stay here..they don't even wish to see your both faces then how could you expect them to live with you both... they both..

Abhi cuts her

Ab: saasu maa will you please let me talk...

Sarala glares at him

Ab: now listen carefully.....first you go home and tell kids that they should live with us for two months ... they will ask why ,at that time you should tell them it is court's order...

Sa: court's order?...if i approach the court then court will say that kids should not be with a selfish woman...

Abhi smiles and says