After 15 years

Pragya , Sahana, Prachi and beeji are standing outside the khanna mansion..

Prachi squealed in excitement..

Pra: maa....first time we are going to stay with our family..I am so excited to meet papa and rhea..

Sha: Prachi....purab mamu said he will take us to meet papa .....papa will be so happy seeing us ...

Saying they both hugged each other and jumped in excitement..

Prag: we came here to stay with Disha because she pleaded a lot to me....we will go from here after two days.. you both remember one thing,we came here just for staying so stop dreaming about unwanted things..

Sha: but maa....papa

Prag: I said right...if you both are talking like this,then we will leave from here..

Pra: no no maa...we will not talk about dad...

Beeji: okay all will be waiting... come

Then the four went inside... pragya rang the calling bell and waited.. suddenly the door opened and a girl rushed and hugged pragya tight..

She sobbed and muttered ," maa"

Hearing that pragya's eyes are filled with tears ,she whispers," rhea" and wrapped her arms around rhea and hugged her tightly...then after sometime pragya broke the hug and kissed rhea in her forehead and cheeks and asked," kaise hoon"

Rhea nodded with tears and said ," I missed you alot".. hearing that pragya's heart ached..

Then pragya noticed both Mehras and khannas standing inside....

Pragya looked at Disha accusingly but she muttered,"sorry"..

Prachi smiled at rhea and extended her hand for handshake and said," Hi ...I am Prachi Arora"

Rhea smiled and said," I am Rhea Mehra".....but without giving her hand she pulled Prachi into a hug , Prachi too reciprocated and they both stood there happily..

Rhea parts from the hug and says

Rh: I think we are the first twins who have different surname..

Prachi smiled lightly...and then introduced sahanah to rhea..

Pr: this is my small sister sahanah...

Rhea hugged her...

Then

Rh: Prachi... come I will take you to dad..

Prac: dad is here?

Rh: yes..he was here all this time but now went to attend one call...

Then rhea pulled pragya and Prachi inside hurriedly.... others too followed them...they saw abhi talking in phone by facing the other side..

Pragya's heart beat started raising..

Rh: Prachi...you go and suprise him...

Prachi nodded and went to abhi and from behind closed his eyes...

Ab: rhea darling... this call is important

Pr: papa it's me..

Without turning back abhi asked,"Prachi"

Pr: Haan papa..

Then abhi turned and saw Prachi too his heart content...she hugged him and cried...Abhi kissed her head ....

Then they parted...

Then rhea went near Aliya and said," Prachi ,this is my mummy and our Aliya bua"...Prachi smiled at Aliya but Aliya opened her arms and said ,"come dear"... Hearing that Prachi rushed and hugged Aliya..