Fight

Pragya looked at the boy with tear filled eyes...

He slowly stepped near pragya but stopped in tracks when he heard sarala's voice..

Sa: Harish.... stop right there...

She came near him furiously and shouted," how did you come here.."

Even though he is scared a little Harish replied

Ha: I am also thinking the same Nanu...

Sarala who knows about his naughty behaviour glares at him

Ha: I was keeping your luggages in the taxi right...at that time somehow I fell inside the car and that taxi wala without seeing me closed the door...Then without any option I came here...his mistake

Abhi smiles hearing his son's mischievous answer..

Sa: then you should have informed me at that time itself..

Harish looked everywhere but her eyes

Sa: look at my eyes and speak

Ha: woh....that....haan....when I fell inside the car I got hit in my head so I fainted... only after coming here I gained consciousness...

Sa: Harish nowadays you are not at all listening to my words...I said you not to come then why did you come here..you should have waited in car..

Harish softly said

Ha: I wished to meet purab mamu..I thought of asking him about mom,then when I came here I saw mom so I came to meet her...

Sa: you saw her right... now come we will go home..

Saying she caught his arms and pulled him and both started to walk towards the gate..

Pragya is crying seeing her son's longing eyes.... Harish turned and looked at his mother and then wriggled from sarala's grip and rushed to pragya and hugged her tight...

Pragya hugged him and cried ....she kissed him all over his face...

Harish whispered," maa..."

Then one taxi stopped Infront of the gate...Aarav and rockstar dadi came outside..

Aarav rushed to Sarala and asked

Aa:Nanu...why are you crying....did that brat Harish came here?

Then he heard rockstar dadi's whisper ,"pragya beta"

Hearing that Aarav turned to see the direction dadi is glancing...

He was shocked to see pragya...

He slowly walked near pragya and stood before her...

Pragya with tear filled eyes slowly touched aarav's face but he pushed pragya's hand...due to the push pragya stumbled and about to fall but abhi caught her and turned to scold Aarav but before he could open his mouth,Harish shouted at Aarav

Ha: are you mad Aarav...she is our mom..

Aarav shouted back

Aa: she is not our mom...

Pragya eyes shed tears continuously hearing that... Aarav turned to pragya and said

Aa: why are you seeing me like that ....did you think like Harish,I too will come to you , hug you and come behind you..no..I will never forgive you...I know about you...

Seeing his mother sobbing Harish scolded Aarav..

Ha: Aarav keep quiet..

Aa: why should I keep quiet..and how could you forgive her easily... did you forget our sufferings from childhood..she is acting and you are believing

Harish holds Aarav's collar and shouts ,"Aarav"

But pragya stops Harish..and parts them

Aarav: why are you stopping him...you wanted this only right..

Saying he went from there furiously..

Ro.dad: Harish beta ..... come we should go now..

Harish nodded and turned to pragya and said," he is short tempered maa...you please don't feel bad"

Pragya just patted his head and then Harish started to walk...

After going a little far ,he turned and asks

Ha: papa?

Sa: I said you right he is no more now...

Others are shocked hearing her,but Harish just nodded at Sarala and walked away with rockstar dadi..

Sarala came near pragya and said

Sa: did you see by yourself...just they met you once and now they fought with each other... please stay away from my kids, atleast for their sake..

Saying she went from there, whereas pragya knelt on the ground and started to sob loudly...

Beeji rushed near her and engulfed her in a hug..

*****
Thank you for reading friends...if you like this story please do vote and comment your views friends...