Suffering

Prachi: maa..who are they...are they both really my brothers,then why are they not with us..

Sah: haan...maa..why you never said us about them...

Pragya got up from there and she ran inside the house...

When rhea was about to follow pragya,beeji stopped her saying

Bee: no beta... leave her be alone for sometime..

Dis: but what is happening here beeji..

Bheeji wipes her tears and softly says..

Bee: after she came out of abhi's house, pragya was always crying thinking about Kiara and rhea.. she became very pale..after some days she started to faint often ,I had a slight doubt at that time itself but pragya said it is just due to weakness..then one day she fainted while holding shahana,but I caught sahanah at the right time..then I forcefully took pragya to hospital and we came to know that she is pregnant..

All are shocked hearing that,abhi whispered," pregnant?"

Beeji nodded at him and said," three months"

Abhi closed his eyes in pain..

Beeji : doctor said she is too weak to carry the baby and even it is dangerous for her life..but pragya is very adamant in having that baby,she took good care of her and the baby... even she took proper care of Prachi and shahana..she was very happy and always used to tell that Kiara is going to return to her..then after some months we came to know that she was carrying twins, pragya was on cloud nine hearing that but I was very scared thinking about her health...Then one night changed everything...

Flashback begins;

Pr: beeji I am feeling restless from morning...I hope everything happens fine..

Beeji panicks..

Be: arey beta... you are fine right...do you feel pain.

Pr: no beeji...

Beeji sighs in relief... pragya lays on beeji's lap..beeji caressed her hair and asks

Be: what is bothering my pragya..

Pragya softly says

Pr: beeji...if something happens to me..then please give my four kids to him... please you don't suffer alone..

Beeji hits her head lightly and says

Be: don't speak like this... nothing will happen to you..

Pr: I don't know beeji...but I am scared...

Be: don't think about unnecessary things...you just sleep...I will go and check Prachi and sahanah...

Then at midnight pragya got labor pain and beeji took her to hospital.. before entering the labor ward.. doctor said that this delivary is very complicated and asked if something wrong happen then whom should they save..mother or babies...but pragya begged her to save the babies somehow..

Inside the ward

Nurse: Mrs.Mehra..please don't loose your hope... breathe in and breathe out..

But pragya nodded negatively and said

Pr: I can't..

Then beeji came in and holded pragya's hand and encouraged her a lot..

But pragya is slowly losing her courage and strength..

Then doctor said," we can go for cesarean "

But beeji said," no doctor she will do this"