Hope to see them again

Pr: yes bheeji.... let them be with maa...

Be: beta but..

Then seeing pragya's pale face she left that topic...then they came home .....

Be: Sarala didi is wrong ...

Pr: she is right beeji... because of me only,all are in trouble...if I didn't join in dadi's plan , now my bulbul would have been alive..

She sobs hard...beeji is patting her head to calm her

Pr: after bulbul's death,purab suffered a lot without her,he even forgot to smile but always supported me...

Be: beta....now he is very happy with Disha...so you don't feel bad

Pr: but he went through all those only for me...to unite me and him but see , now we are not together...I think we are never meant for each other...

Beeji nodded negatively..

Pr: you know right beeji...our bulbul always dreamed for a happy life but because of me ,she killed herself...i deserve this punishment for destroying others lives..I didn't even leave my own daughter for my selfishness...she was very happy with king and me...but what did I do.. I took her to Mehra mansion and then killed her...I know beeji...I know if my daughter is in that house then she will not be safe but for my happiness and my love,I risked her life.. I did all these ,for living with him ,I have paid my daughter's life as price...why am I still living beeji...

Then she frantically got up and said," beeji .....beeji...maa is right,I am a curse...she should have also taken Prachi and sahanah with her,beeji take them both far away from me...."

Saying she went inside a room and locked herself..

Beeji tried a lot ,but she didn't open the door,then beeji layed Prachi and sahanah on the floor near the door and went to kitchen ignoring their cries..

Pragya shouted from inside," beeji.... please check them, they both are crying"

Bee: when their mother is not worrying about them ,then why should I worry,I am going to make dinner..

Then pragya pleaded beeji ,but with a heavy heart she ignored her cries and kids cries..

Pr: please beeji they are crying..

Then not able to bear their sobs , pragya came out and took them in her hands and rocked them saying," don't cry dears please...look your mumma is here"...then she feeded them both and made them to sleep...

After one week,

Pr: beeji...I can't stop myself any more ... i am going to Mumbai ...I am going to bring my kids back..

Then they  went to sarala's house in Mumbai but neighbors said that they shifted to some other place, pragya was broken....

Flashback ends:

Be: pragya's life became hell after that...she became lifeless...she will smile only when Prachi and sahanah are near her..she is living with the hope that one day her sons will come to see her....with this one hope she lived for these many years...I too thought Sarala di will forgive pragya one day,but no..her anger is still the same..

Hearing this all are in tears.

Be: abhi beta she hided this from you because.

before she could complete,Abhi furiously rushed inside to see pragya...Others are scared that abhi will hurt pragya more as they knew about his temper..

Abhi opened the door and sees pragya sitting on the floor hugging her knees to her chest and sobbing loudly..