Party

Aliya searched for abhi but he went out so she decided to talk to him after he returns..

Then at night all are sitting in the hall and chatting and laughing by pulling each others legs... suddenly rhea asked

Rh: where is maa..

Beeji: rhea beta....she went out for a walk..she will come you all talk..

Sah: but dadi...it is raining outside..

Be: she will be safe beta... please you all don't worry...

Pr:I will go and check

Be: hello madamji .... how many times you came to Delhi before...you sit I will go..

Saying she left...

Then all went to their rooms...but abhi was sitting in the hall and waiting for pragya...

Abhi's pov;
     Me and my big anger....why did I said those words to her..she must have got hurted...I will go and check with her .

Then he left in his car....

Here pragya is walking along the road,her eyes are continuously shedding tears ....she kept on recalling abhi's words on the day of dadi's death and kiara's death...

Pragya's pov;
    Why fate is playing this non stop game with me....am I that bad....I can't even forget those two painful days...then if he comes to know about the truth then....I can't even imagine how he will behave ...

Thinking she knelt down and cried hard..Abhi saw her from the car and was about to get down to go near her but stopped when someone touched pragya's head...

Pragya turned and saw beeji standing...

Pragya got up and hugged beeji and cried

Pragya got up and hugged beeji and cried...beeji patted her head...

Pragya in-between her tears murmured

Pr: why all these are happening to me beeji... I can't handle any relationships...I am a big looser as a wife...and also as a mother...Maa said right..I don't deserve to become a mother..

Bee: ssh...beta .. nothing like that..you were a very good wife and also you are a wonderful mother.. Whatever Sarala didi said on that day was in anger , please don't think about that day.... Whatever happening in your life is not your mistake... everything is fate's play beta .... please don't cry....see now rhea is also with you.... please stop crying... come we will go home...kids are waiting for you...

Saying beeji took pragya to home

Abhi who heard all this thinks," why did auntyji said like that to pragya"..

*****

Next day evening...all are enjoying the party..it is Disha and purab's wedding anniversary...

Pragya's pov;
    Why am I suddenly feeling that something wrong is going to happen...god... please keep my all kids safe...

Abhi was standing near Sahana and talking to her..