Sarala's hatred

Sorry for the delay friends...I was stuck with some college works...I apologize and also assure you that hereafter I will give regular updates... thank you for your lovely messages and comments.... please do read the previous story again to get into the track... thank you for your love friends.. now let's get into the story... hope you all like this story...

*******

Har: why did you say like that nanu..

Sarala furiously said

Sa: harish you came here just to see her... now come let's go..

Saying she pulled Aarav's hand but Aarav stood rooted in his place,he softly freed his hand from sarala's hold and calmly asked

Aar: why did you lie Nanu

Sa: we will go home and talk... now both of you come with me...

Harish shouted

Ha: and what are the other lies you said us  ...

Hearing him rockstar dadi scolded Harish

Ro.da: is this the way to talk to your Nani..

Ha: then how should I talk..you too hided this from us dadi..

Aa: who is our father dadi

Ro.dadi hesitated to say but before she could open her mouth Sarala furiously caught Harish and Aarav's hands and rushed near abhigya and stood Infront of abhi..she turned to Harish and Aarav and furiously says

Sa: see ... this is your papa...he is your father..the father who throwed his daughter and wife away...and this is your mother who throwed her kids away..

All are stunned to hear her, abhigya's eyes were filled with tears...

Sa: now tell me is it must that I should say about him to you both.. already knowing about your mother you both felt very bad so I thought not to hurt you both by saying about your father too , also such fathers are good if they don't exist..I took care of you both from childhood ,I gave both mother's and father's love but now you people are talking to me like this...

Saying she started to sob, Harish and Aarav hugged her with tears...

Aarav stammered

Aa: sorry Nanu...we hurted you...we know you love us and also we both love you a lot...

Ha: if you want hit me Nanu but please don't cry...I am sorry Nanu...I know you gave us parents love when our real parents abandoned us... please you don't cry...I am sorry I didn't understand you.. hereafter I will not compel you to take me here...

Aarav came near pragya and said

Aa: I know from childhood that you abandoned me ,I always wanted to ask you one thing ,can I ask

Pragya nodded with tears

Aa: did your stone heart did not melt hearing our cries when you threw us...

Pragya's eyes started to shed tears as the memories of that fateful day flashed in her mind,her pleadings,her cries,her kid's loud wails, sarala's words..

Seeing her tears abhi said Aarav

Ab: don't speak anything without knowing about the truth..

But Aarav cutted him saying

Aa: excuse me Mr.Abhishek Prem Mehra..

Hearing that all looks shocked whereas abhigya were stunned..

Seeing abhi's expression, Aarav asks him

Aa:kyaa? Why are you seeing me like that... isn't that your name...

Abhi stammers softly

Ab: aa..aar.. Aarav

Aa: what...then how should I call you...you yourself tell me how should I address you, but please don't expect papa, daddy or something like that.. because according to us our papa died ...till today we thought that you don't live in this world and even after today too we will think like that..

Pragya little calmly says

Pr: how are you speaking Aarav

Aa: I always felt that you are unlucky as you missed me but today I feel that I am unlucky to born to this parents...

He screamed at abhi.

Aa: you both are the biggest manoos in mine and my brother's life.. Instead of seeing you I would have been happy that if you are really dead.

Pragya furiously shouted

Pr: Aarav... mind your tongue.. don't forget that you are talking to your dad

Aarav shouted

Aa: he is not my father

Pr: aawaas neeche..... keep quiet before I slap you..

Aarav was stunned to hear pragya's roaring voice...

Pr: no one should disrespect him Infront of me and most importantly my kids should not raise their voice Infront of him..

Aarav shouted and said each words clearly

Aa: I .am .not. your.kid

Pr: truth will not change because of your screams..

Aarav furiously went from there..

Other three too rushed behind him ...

Rhea: Harish..you said you are hungry..

But Harish just smiled at her and turned to pragya and stared at her with tears brimming in his eyes...

Pragya was about to step forward but he nodded negatively and went from there...

Pragya sees her kids retreating figure till they walk out of the house..

At evening

Pragya is sitting in the hall glancing at the door...

Prachi sees this and tells shahana

Prachi: from morning she is sitting in the same place and seeing the door itself..

Sa: hmm....dadi said not to disturb mom.

Then abhi went near pragya and stood Infront of her Vision..

But she didn't react...he slowly extended a glass of water to her but she did not move....

He sighs heavily and sits near her and made her to drink water forcefully..

Seeing pragya's pale face he says,

Ab: we will make them understand pragya...you please don't feel

Then he sees Sarala walking inside the house ....

Disha : maa...wait I will bring something to eat

Sarala harshly says

Sa: I didn't come here to enjoy your food...

She went near pragya and sat Infront of her and asks

Sa: what do you want now ?

Pragya whispered

Pr: my sons

******

Thank you for reading friends.. please do vote and comment your views friends... your votes encourages me friends so please click the star after reading... thank you...