You are his ditto..

Aarav wriggles her hold and  is about to walk past her...

Sa: you started ignoring me too... won't you talk to me aaru..

Aa: please move..my parents will be waiting for me...

Sa: I know one day this will happen...that pragya brainwashed my kids against me. ..

Aarav shouts ," enough"

Then on seeing the surroundings he reduced his sound and says

Aa: not even a word against maa, then you will face my other side..
You know Nanu, when I scolded you Infront of maa,she scolded me saying you did all that because of your love on us....she neither spoke bad about you nor allowed others to speak bad about you... only because of my maa I am keeping quiet even after knowing about your truth otherwise...

Sarala furiously asks

Sa: otherwise..... what will you do...you are same like your dad...he is a selfish man...he will always hear other's words and hurt your mother...and now you are hearing other's words and hurting me....did you forget...I took care of you all these years...
No wonder you are his son...you are his ditto...

Aa: so now you are trying to brainwash me against my dad...I know whatever you are saying must be lies...he is the most selfless man....he loves mom and us alot...yes he hurted mom once but ....

Sa: once?

Saying she chuckles

Sa: he married your mother for revenge and then had extra marital affair with his girlfriend...he hurted pragya in every possible ways ...he tortured her both physically and mentally...even his girlfriend became pregnant ....

Aarav who is crying hearing all these, ran away from there...

Sarala smiles and thinks," pragya doesn't hate me......even though I seperated her kids from her but she is not angry on me... but I will not allow abhi to be happy... now Aarav will start hating abhi then my kids and pragya will come back to me...

Pragya sees Aarav running out of the mall and calls out loud

Pr: Aarav....

She runs behind him, others too followed them

Aarav runs on the road without minding the vehicles and other's shouts...

Pragya shouts," Aarav beta...stop..."

Here Aarav is continuously thinking about sarala's words,his eyes are shedding tears..

Aarav's pov;
      Papa is wrong...he cheated mom after marriage and made his girlfriend pregnant...all are saying I am like dad..my mom is so innocent if I too hurted her like dad then she will feel bad...I am sorry maa without knowing all these I hurted you a lot...I love you maa...