Trivial Interactions

AN- there's an explanation after the chapter, in case you're confused or wondering the point of this chapter...also a short rant about my obsession with Hawk. Okay now read before I steal your late night snacks.

It's the Invisible things that I love the most.
-Lauv-Invisible things

When Burna Boy sang Anybody , I'm sure he was feeling murderous or close at least. I can totally relate to him right now because I feel like killing too. My brother. Yes him. I'm not auctioning him anymore, he's up for killing or is it being killed or death...tchchhh, whatever it is.
Is there a place where they just deposit people to be killed just because? Anywhere? No? Well tough shit.

Before you ask why, that excuse of a human being is the reason why I've had a shitty week of hiding and pent up anger. Add irritation to the list please. It's at times like this where I thank whoever needs to be thanked, for the availability of Animes, Kdrama, Kpop and Mobile games. God bless your soul whoever are, or whatever it is you serve at least.

Dami has been texting me non-stop, even though I ignore most of his texts or just plainly tell him to stop texting me. Not to mention he has been visiting my house everyday for a week now, with the excuse of coming to see Moyo. Which leads me to hiding in my room till he's gone, like I'm currently doing. Imagine me hiding inn my own house because of a boy! I NEVER KNEW THIS DAY WOUL COME! sucks!! It's freaking Saturday! Doesn't he have like... somewhere else to be?

I've been avoiding him for good reasons. Dami used to date my friend Ella. We're not that close but we're friends. They were practically ' The couple ' in school. Like everyone knew they were together. They were also cute together....I think. They dated for two years. Ella would always tell me about her couple life, fights and all but I never really meddled in their affair, why? Because I'm not interested.
Only for them to break up few weeks before the end of the school year. It was a shock to everyone, myself included. According to Ella, she had been wanting to end it for a while because she wasn't feeling it anymore- not like I blame her- but didn't want to hurt Dami. Hahh. Like he has a heart to start with. That is until she met this Uni guy who lives close to her. Well long story short, they broke up and that was that.

Now the same Dami, is trying to ask me out. He suddenly likes me and wants to date me. Moyo's words not mine. I don't even like him as a person. He's too full of himself, too loud and too... idk, but he's too much. Also apparently, he's told other people that he likes me, which led to Ella hearing about it and her sending me a long ass text about how I've probably been waiting for them to break up, calling me a conniving whore without trying to even hear me out. Now I know it's not my fault but she honestly made me feel guilty, which I'm not supposed to feel, which in turn irritated me for feeling guilty. Now I'm in my room eating my third bag of cheese balls and binge watching Seven Deadly Sins because Ban is my husband and he needs to know that, even though I'm also in love with Hawk The pig.

Well it ends now. I pause the show- after blowing Ban a kiss of course -and call Ella. She picks on the third ring. I haven't talked to her since her very immature text.
"What?" Comes her rude answer. I roll my eyes and ask God for the level of patience Yoongi has for JK.

"Listen. I'm not interested in any squabble right now. I saw your text and even for you, that was very low. You know I've never even fancied him. I only ever tolerated him because you liked him and he's Moyo's friend"

"Well you were obvio-"

"Shhhh. I'm not done." I cut her off . "I'm pretty sure he's doing this because he knows we're friends and he's trying to get back to you. And you obviously still like him. So I'd really appreciate it if you guys leave me out of your love drama and sort things out with each other. So I can stop feeling like the bad guy because I definitely am not."