Six colours make a rainbow🌈?

It was a beautiful day. The whether just perfect. Not too cold and not too hot. It felt just right.
Some people were making good use of the whether, going out with friends and loved ones, some were finally doing the laundry they've been putting off. Somewhere, a few friends were on their way to a get together. Well if you could call it that.

"Remember, don't destroy my house. I'd love to come back and meet it whole." Mrs Owolabi said to both her children, as they stood in the middle of the living room.

"Ouch Mama. My heart." Moyo said, holding his heart with a hurtful look on his face. "Do you not trust your children?"

"My heart is even more broken bro." Moyin interjected, placing one hand on her brother's shoulders and one on her heart, with feign hurt. "I can't believe you care more about your house than your children mother, do we mean nothing to you?" She asked her mum, slipping on a British accent so naturally, you'd never know she wasn't one.

"Oh to not be trusted!" Moyo screamed in exaggerated horror.

"Oh to not matter!" Moyin joined her brother, lamenting like some characters from a Shakespearean book.

"Oh to be left alone." Their dad added, coming to join them. But instead of standing with them, he fell on the floor clutching his heart.

Mrs Owolabi shook her head in amusement. She was living in a house of clowns.

"Can you people please stop? And you, Old man, you should be telling them to keep quiet and not joining them." She scolded her husband who was till on the floor.

The three accused took in a big gulp of air in sync, then...

"Oh to be accused!" The three of them screamed, this time the twins joined their father on the floor.

The whole family couldn't burst in a fit of giggles and laughter. Mrs Owolabi found herself on the floor laughing with her family. They're a bunch of crazy heads but she wouldn't trade them for the world.

" I won though." Their dad abruptly said.

"Won what?" Moyin asked him, getting up.

"I was the most dramatic!" He said standing up and puffing out his chest. He had an accomplished smirk on his face.

"Nobody can ever be as dramatic as you Mr Owolabi, so yes, you won." Their mum told him in what sounded like a mocking tone. But their dad being their dad, he ignored it and was satisfied with the fact that he won.

The family moved outside to their dad's car. The parents were going out for a two-day date thingy. Apparently, they need to spend time alone without their troublesome children. Their words not the children's.

"I'm serious though. Please keep the house in order. I'd love to be able to sell it for a good price when we're moving out." Their mum said, getting into the passenger's seat.

"I thought we're renting it out, not selling." Mr Owolabi asked his wife, putting the last of their bags in the trunk.

" Can you guys just go already? I feel like the point of this conversation is lost already." Moyo complained, pushing his father to the driver's seat.

" But-" Their mum started.

"Don't worry. We'll be okay. We're having our friends over and that's it." Moyin interjected. "So please go and enjoy yourselves already so we can have fun too."

"wow, I feel like I'm getting chased from my own house." Their mum grumbled, pouting like a child. The twins laughed at their mum's childishness. "Fine then. I'm leaving with my husband."