Authors Note

Hello All & Welcome to any New Readers and my lovely Existing Readers

Now for my next story, I'm dipping my toes into the world of a polyamory relationship / threesome / ménage. Therefore should you continue you must be comfortable with sexual scenes between One Woman and Two Men. It will also be written in 3rd person omniscient as I feel for this book it was more fitting 😘

If this very idea repulses you... please hit that back button. It's never my intent to upset or cause any distress. I write purely for relaxation and fun and like sharing with the wonderful readers of Wattpad.

I'm also dipping my toes into the submissive/dominate role between the characters and my day job has slipped into some of the storyline as the main character, Rayne suffers with obsessive compulsions.

Also I have to say, this book will contain the most sex scenes I've ever written, but will try my damned hardest to make sure they are fresh and different (thats if you've read any of my other works 😉)

If none of the above has freaked you out. Then please feel free to enjoy and let me know your thoughts, whether good or bad...I ain't a snowflake and can handle praise and critique equally and welcome any grammar pointers as I'm still learning.

And one final thought... I don't write because I want to be an author, it's purely to entertain y'all's.  So my stories will always be free and open to all, alls I ask is that if you like it, you tell me, either by voting or throwing me a comment. 😘

Right, enough of me waffling... and you wont have to put up with any more Author Notes - Enjoy!

 and you wont have to put up with any more Author Notes -  Enjoy!