𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

The entire plane ride to Italy I was curled up beside Jimmy

The entire plane ride to Italy I was curled up beside Jimmy. I was so exhausted and slept for most of the trip, I honestly couldn't wait to actually be in Italy.

At approximately eight at night we finally arrived. My sleep schedule was all fucked up at this point, I wasn't even tired and it was pitch black when we landed in Italy.

Claire and George rented out an insanely giant mansion in a huge secluded vineyard for us all to stay in for the entire time we were in Italy. The mansion was absolutely gorgeous and ginormous, I still couldn't believe I was in Italy right now.

"We made it baby! Woohoo!" George shouted happily as Jimmy and I entered the huge house behind him and Kiara. "Soon you will be Mrs. Kittle." George said to Kiara as he picked her up and spun her in his arms. I smiled at the cute couple as the rest of the wedding squad filed into the house.

"This is fucking crazy." Claire stated in shock as she took in the crisp, clean decor of the mansion.

"Yeah it is." I stated in agreement. Suddenly I felt Jimmy's arms wrap around me from behind, as he kissed the top of my head.

"Yoooo this is sick." Staley stated in disbelief.

"Okay everybody listen up." Kiara announced, getting everybody's attention before she spoke again. "Raheem, Staley, and Sherm you guys get the left side of the house." Kiara informed the trio with a smile.

"Sweeeet." Staley said happily as the three scurried off to the left side of the huge house to try and find their rooms.

"Bosa, Defo, and Claire you get the right side." Kiara informed the other three with yet another smile.

"Don't mind if I do." Deforest said as he lifted Claire and took off in search for their room with Bosa following close behind.

"And that leaves our Maid of Honor and Best Man." Kiara stated with a happy smile. "You, Jimmy, George, and I get the two suites on the top floor." Kiara informed me with a happy smile.

"No way.." I stated wide eyed as I turned to face Jimmy. "Romantic suite huh?" I said to Jimmy playfully with a smile.

"Well what are we waiting for? Let's go check it out." Jimmy said with a happy smile as Kiara and George followed behind us up the winding staircase.