𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕤𝕚𝕩

For the next two and a half weeks I helped Kiara and George plan the rest of their wedding up until our departure to Italy

For the next two and a half weeks I helped Kiara and George plan the rest of their wedding up until our departure to Italy. Shockingly between the two of us we got pretty much everything taken care of rather quickly.

Tomorrow was the big day, the day we were all jumping on a flight to Italy. Today though, we had other plans.

Today Kiara had her last fitting for her wedding dress, and I had to pick out my dress. Everyone else had their dresses but me, I couldn't decide what I wanted.

Kiara even let me pick out whatever color and style dress I wanted, and I still couldn't decide. This time Jimmy was coming with to hopefully help me make a decision.

Jimmy drove the two of us to the little vintage bridal shop in down town San Francisco. As he drove his fancy car down the road, he reached his hand across the console to hold my hand. I intertwined my fingers with his and smiled at his soft touch before he spoke.

"Relax babe, we'll find you a dress." Jimmy stated calmly with a sweet smile. I chuckled at his correct assumption that I was nervous.

"We kinda have to, we leave for Italy tomorrow." I stated before chuckling. Jimmy let go of my hand, placing his hand on my thigh before replying.

"I know that, I'm saying we'll find a dress that's as beautiful as you are." Jimmy stated with a happy smile as he glanced over at me. I smiled widely as his sweet comment before leaning over and kissing his cheek.

"Thank you for being so sweet." I said softly after kissing Jimmy's face.

"Forever and always baby." Jimmy replied to me with a wide smile that warmed my heart.

When we arrived at the shop, Kiara was already inside. Jimmy and I entered and headed straight for the bridal fitting rooms until we found Kiara with her consultant.

"Hey guys!" Kiara said happily as her consultant zipped up her dress. Kiara spun around to face us with her wedding dress on and secured. "Soo, what do you think?" Kiara asked Jimmy and I curiously with a smile.

Kiara's wedding dress was simple, but looked absolutely gorgeous on her. It was a fit and flare gown with lace sleeves and a long train.

"That dress is beautiful Kiara.." I stated in awe at how good she looked.

"You think George will like it Jimmy?" Kiara asked Jimmy as she gave herself a final once over in the mirror in front of her.

"Oh for sure, you look beautiful." Jimmy answered seriously with a slight smile.

"Good." Kiara said with a happy smile before she spoke again. "Now you have to go find your dress." Kiara said to me with a smile.

"I know, I know." I answered.

"Jimmy please help her, she needs it." Kiara stated before chuckling. Jimmy nodded and smiled at Kiara's request.

"I will, don't worry." Jimmy reassured Kiara before we left the bridal dressing rooms to scour the never ending racks of dresses.