𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

The next morning I had the hardest time getting out of bed

The next morning I had the hardest time getting out of bed. I shut my alarm off and went back to sleep three times. I don't know if it was the jet lag or the fact that these past four days have been emotionally exhausting for me. Whatever it was, I did not want to get out of bed and fell back asleep for the fourth time this morning.

"Camila! Get the hell up! It's almost nine!" Kiara shouted as she came into my room and ripped all the blankets off of me.

When I heard her say it was almost nine I shot out of bed like a rocket and ran full speed for the bathroom attached to my room.

"Shit, shit, shit." I mumbled to myself as I started getting ready.

Thank god I laid out my whole outfit last night or else I would be in serious trouble. State of the franchise didn't start until ten thirty, so I wasn't late.. yet.

I quickly turned on my hair straightener and straightened a few pieces around my head, so I didn't look like I just rolled out of bed.

Then I decided to do the bare minimum for makeup. I put on some foundation, mascara, filled in my brows, and put on some red lipstick.

I ran out to my bedroom and began getting dressed. I slipped on a red tank top body suit that had the 49ers logo on the front, then I pulled the gold sequin mini skirt up until it hugged my waist, I buckled on my pearl gucci belt around the top of my skirt, slipped on my black blazer over my bodysuit, and finally buckled on a pair of gold heels around my ankles. And just like that I was dressed and ready to go in less than five minutes.

I grabbed my phone and headed down stairs to grab something on the go for breakfast. My heels clicked across the hardwood floor as I walked into the kitchen.

"Okay, work. You look amazing, and may I say you put that together in record timing." Kiara said happily as she looked me up and down. I smiled at her compliment before I spoke.

"Why thank you. I hope I didn't over do it." I said with a hint of concern as I started gathering ingredients for my usual morning smoothie.

"Pff who cares? You look amazing, and you're representing the team. What more could they ask for?" Kiara asked me with a smile. I nodded and smiled at her comment before I spoke.

"So what're your plans for today?" I asked Kiara curiously.

"I have a photoshoot later this afternoon." Kiara answered me before I turned on the blender.

"You should come to the state of the franchise with me! You could sit in the crowd with the fans, or I'm sure you could even hang out backstage. There's plenty of cute single guys on the team, come on what do you say?" I asked Kiara while elbowing her gently and smiling mischeviously. Kiara chuckled slightly and nodded before she spoke.

"Girl I'll come, and you didn't have to do all that convincing either." Kiara stated before smiling widely at me. I poured my smoothie into a to go cup and grabbed my car keys off the counter.