𝕊𝕚𝕩

Camila's POV:

Camila's POV:

When my alarm went off at seven the next morning, I had the hardest time getting out of bed.

I had a pounding headache and I didn't feel the best either, but I had to muscle through. I took three ibprofen, some pepto, and hopped in the shower.

I honestly still couldn't believe what happened last night, I kissed Nick Bosa and Jimmy ended up taking me home. It truly was some sort of miracle that Jimmy and I didn't end up killing each other by the end of the night.

Today Shanahan wanted me to work with the team and introduce them to my new conditioning plan. Shanahan expected me to be ready to present to the team, so ready I shall be.

After I got out of the shower I blew my hair dry and got dressed. Once I was ready to go, I went downstairs for a quick breakfast.

When I came into the kitchen, Kiara was sitting at the table eating a banana.

"Morning." I said happily as I reached for an apple in the fruit dish on the kitchen counter.

"Morning. How are you feeling?" Kiara asked me with a smile. I shrugged while taking a bite from the apple I just grabbed.

"Eh, shitty. But today's a big day for me so I gotta suck it up." I said with a fake smile before getting some ingredients together to make a shake for my drive to work.

"So about last night.. there's something I need to talk to you about Mila." Kiara said seriously as she stood up and walked over to me as I put ingredients into the blender.

"What? Are you pissed about Jimmy coming over? I'm sorry. I know, but I was beyond drunk." I said while chuckling slightly before starting the blender.

When the blender finished it's blending cycle Kiara shook her head at my comment.

"No, I know you were drunk. It's about Jimmy, but not what you think.." Kiara said before trailing off.

I furrowed my brow and stopped pouring the shake I made into my blender bottle.

"What? Did he say something to you about me?" I asked Kiara curiously. Kiara nodded before she spoke.

"Yeah, sorta." Kiara said hesitantly.

"Okay, go on." I said curiously.

"Well I kinda tried to bitch him out, but it back fired. I'm not trying to take his side in all of this, but I really think that maybe you should take it easy on him. You don't know what he's been through, and it has been four years Camila.. you know as well as I do that nobody is the same person they were four years ago. You can't hold a grudge forever." Kiara stated softly.

I honestly couldn't believe that Kiara went from hating Jimmy's guts, to trying to convince me to give him a chance all in one day.

"So what? Now you and Jimmy are buddies? Is that it?" I asked Kiara curiously with a slight attitude.