𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕠𝕟𝕖

The next morning was a complete and total disaster

The next morning was a complete and total disaster. I woke up on the couch in my living room, and I couldn't remember how I got there.

What's worse is I was wearing my pajamas from high school. They were black and pink and had candy and donuts all over them.

I quickly sat up and groaned as I saw the mess that surrounded me. There was empty bottles, cans, and decorations strewn everywhere.

"What the fuck happened to me last night?" I whispered to myself as I began picking up the bottles and cans on the floor in the living room.

Once my arms were full I went into the kitchen to grab a garbage bag, but as soon as I reached the kitchen I tripped over something and fell.

"Woah!" I shouted as the bottles and cans flew out of my hands, leaving me another mess to clean.

I looked over to see what I tripped over, it was Kiara. She laid passed out on the floor from last nights festivities.

"Kiara? Are you okay?" I asked her as I went to her side.

"Huh? Yeah, I'm great." Kiara said as she sat up and immediately giggled at my outfit. "What are you wearing?" Kiara asked me as she continued to laugh.

"Ugh, I don't even know how I got into them." I snapped as I stood up and grabbed a garbage bag and started picking up the mess yet again. "Speaking of, do you know what happened last night? Because I don't even remember the party ending." I asked Kiara very confused.

"Camila seriously I threw up like five times, I'm in the same boat as you." Kiara stated with a smile. We both started laughing before Kiara spoke again. "Listen.. Camila, I wanna apologize for what I said last night. It was completely out of line, and I'm sorry." Kiara stated seriously. I knew exactly what she was talking about, it was the only thing I remember her saying the whole night.

"No, it's fine. I guess it's exactly what I needed to hear." I said as I finished cleaning the garbage up, after that I started cleaning up the left over food and decor.

"What do you mean by that?" Kiara asked me as she stood up on her feet.

"Well, I thought about what you said and I wanted to know if Jimmy had ever thought about marrying me. So, I asked him before I apparently blacked out." I stated as I finished putting everything away.