𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕥𝕨𝕠

The last couple days of practice and film study flew by, and now the whole team was getting ready to board a flight to Miami for Superbowl LIV

The Dolphins were letting us use their stadium to practice on up until the Superbowl, which was nice of them and convenient for us. We weren't even in Miami yet andJimmy was starting to get antsy, I could definitley tell.

Claire, Kiara, Jimmy, George, Deforest, and I all carpooled together to the airport. We took turns climbing up the stairs and into the private jet, I of course followed Jimmy onto the jet and sat in the back with him.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked Jimmy as I sat down in the comfy seat beside him while smiling happily.

"Yeah, I'm great why?" Jimmy asked me with a wide smile.

"Oh you know I'm just doing the girlfriend thing and makin' sure." I said to Jimmy with a smile.

It was fucking freezing on this jet for some unknown reason, and we all had to dress up. I suddenly started to get goosebumps and began shivering slightly, and of course Jimmy noticed almost immediately.

"You cold babe?" Jimmy asked me with a smile as he wrapped an arm around me. I nodded in response and snuggled up to Jimmy's warm body. "Here, hang on. I always carry a blanket on board with me." Jimmy said as he stood up and reached up into the compartment above our heads and pulled out a 49ers blanket.

"Wow, look at you all prepared." I said with a smile as Jimmy sat back down in his seat and covered me up with his blanket. It smelled just like the colonge Jimmy always wore.

"I'm the quarterback baby, I always have to be prepared." Jimmy answered with a playful smile as I snuggled up to him.

"I know the famous Jimmy G is known for his cool, calm, and collected demeanor but if you're feeling nervous you can always talk to me about it.. okay?" I offered as I looked up at Jimmy sweetly. Jimmy smiled, hugged me tight, and kissed the top of my forehead before replying.

"I'm fine baby, I promise." Jimmy reassured me with a smile

"Okay, I believe you." I said sweetly before laying my head back down on Jimmy's chest. "Wake me up when we're in Miami." I said with a smile before closing my eyes. Jimmy just chuckled and began running his fingers through my hair until I fell sleep.