𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣

After running a series of tests yesterday on Jimmy to check his overall health, turns out he's perfectly fine

After running a series of tests yesterday on Jimmy to check his overall health, turns out he's perfectly fine. No concussion, no head injury, no broken bones, no knee injuries, no problems. Jimmy was incredibly lucky that nothing serious came from that fall, but everyone was happy about the results nonetheless.

This weekend was the last week of playoffs before the championship game, I couldn't believe how quickly the season has flown by already.

Jimmy single handedly lead this team to countless victories week after week, it was all gas and no brake for this bunch.

Today was a regular practice day. Jimmy was trying out new routes, and Claire and I were in the sidelines watching as usual.

"Man, what a bullshit game last night huh?" Claire asked me still sounding salty over it.

"Yeah but we won and Jimmy's perfectly fine, that's all that matters." I stated with a happy smile trying to forget about the lousy refs from last night.

"You're right." Claire stated before she spoke again. "I still can't believe Pete had the nerve to replace you, serves him right to lose a game against a team you help coach." Claire said with an attitude as she crossed her arms.

I chuckled at Claire's comment as my eyes were immediately glued to the new face prancing around the football field.

"Who in the hell is that?" I asked Claire slowly and full of attitude.

"Her? Oh, I have no idea." Claire stated cluelessly.

The woman was beautiful. She was dark skinned, curvy, had black curly hair, and a beautiful smile. She was going around interviewing players on the team while obviously flirting with them.

"What is she even doing here?" I asked Claire obviously irritated and confused.

"I have no idea." Claire stated simply.

I watched as the beautiful dark skinned woman walked up to Jimmy and started being all flirty with him.

Jimmy smiled widely at her before they shook hands. I could feel the anger bubble inside of me, who does this bitch think she is?

"Why does she feel the need to flirt with literally every player on the field? It's so annoying." I huffed irritatedly.

Girls like her pissed me off, like half of the guys on this team are married or taken. This bitch just didn't even care, she just continued spreading herself out pretty thin.

After the mystery woman made her rounds to every single football player on the team and sucessfully pissed Claire and I off, she approached us.

Claire and I started talking, trying to pretend we didn't notice her, but our plan didn't work.

"Excuse me?" The woman said interrupting Claire and I. We both turned to face her, waiting for her to say something more.  "Hi, I want to introduce myself. I'm Keiana Martin, the 49ers new senior reporter." The woman informed us with a smile.