𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

I tossed and turned as a bright light suddenly shined directly in my face

I tossed and turned as a bright light suddenly shined directly in my face. My eyes slowly fluttered opened as I gasped, taking in my surroundings.

Jimmy and I were cuddled up next to each other still poolside. I just noticed we were using towels as blankets, and floaties as makeshift beds.

I looked over at Jimmy and suddenly remembered the events of last night. I slapped my forehead as I groaned softly to myself.

I can't believe I had sex with Jimmy Garoppolo. What the fuck was I thinking? Clearly I fucking wasn't.

"Jimmy, Get up. We have to leave before we get caught out here." I said as I put a hand on Jimmy's shoulder. He immediately woke up, thank god he was a light sleeper. Jimmy groaned softly as he sat up, taking in our surroundings.

"Did we really sleep out here last night?" Jimmy asked me in his deep sleepy voice that was extremely sexy. I grabbed my towel and threw Jimmy his shirt as he sat up on the pool floatie.

"Yeah, seems that way doesn't it?" I stated smartly with a small smile as I wrapped myself in my towel. Jimmy chuckled as he put on his shirt.

"Last night was amazing." Jimmy said with a wide smile.

"We need to get going, come on." I instructed Jimmy, trying to ignore his comment as I lead the way back to the hotel, and into the lobby.

"You're so sexy, you know that?" Jimmy asked me as he looked me up and down when we got into the elevator. I chuckled at his cheesy compliment before I spoke.

"I would say so are you, but I'm sure you already know that." I stated as we rode the elevator up to our floor.

"Actually, it would be nice to hear you say it." Jimmy said playfully. I chuckled and shook my head at his comment as I exited the elevator and headed towards our room.

"Of course you're sexy. I mean you're Jimmy G, every girl swoons over you." I said mockingly.

"What did you just call me?" Jimmy asked me playfully with a smile. I furrowed my brow in confusion, but in reality I knew exactly what he was referring to.

"Jimmy G?" I asked trying to act clueless. Jimmy shook his head before he spoke.

"No, before that." Jimmy probed with a playful smile on his face. I knew he wanted to hear me say it again, but I didn't give him the satisfaction.

"Oh look, here's our room. Do you have the key?" I asked Jimmy trying desperately to change the subject.

Jimmy nodded and reached into his pocket and grabbed the key card before swiping it.

When the door unlocked I immediately entered and grabbed some clothes from my suitcase.

"I'm gonna hop in the shower, and then we can head over to see Steve." I stated with a small smile.