𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

The next couple days came and went really fast and before I knew it tomorrow was already Thursday

The next couple days came and went really fast and before I knew it tomorrow was already Thursday. I was really nervous, but also slightly excited.

Kiara sat on my bed as I finished packing the last of my things for my four day stay in Hawaii for Jimmy's quarterback retreat.

"Girl, I can't believe you actually said yes." Kiara said frankly.

"Well I wasn't gonna say no.. Shanahan was basically begging me to go." I said from inside my closet.

"I don't know girl.. all I'm sayin' is you better be careful." Kiara warned me.

"You don't think I'm not already dreading this?" I asked Kiara as I came out of my closet with a handful of clothes. I sighed before continuing my thought. "Jimmy said that when he almost kissed me like a week ago that he didn't mean anything by it. He said he was just caught up in the moment, so maybe it won't be so awkward." I stated while folding my clothes and putting them into my suitcase.

"Oh no honey, that's bullshit.. I can tell you that right now." Kiara said seriously. I furrowed my brow and shook my head at her.

"No it's not. He told me that himself." I stated with a slight attitude.

"It's bullshit Mila, and I know that for a fact." Kiara said boldly. I zipped up my suitcase before I spoke.

"How could you possibly know that for a fact?" I asked Kiara skeptically. Kiara sighed before she answered my question.

"Do you remember the night Jimmy brought you home from that party and you were wasted?" Kiara asked me. I nodded at her question slowly as I stopped what I was doing to answer her.

"Yeah, the night you mysteriously changed your whole opinion about Jimmy? How could I forget?" I asked Kiara as I sat down on my bed beside her.

"Well before Jimmy left, he and I got into an argument.." Kiara said slowly.

"Yeah? You told me this already." I said full of confusion.

"Yes, but what I didn't tell you was that Jimmy admitted to me that he was still in love with you." Kiara informed me seriously.

Claire's theories were completely different than Kiara physically hearing Jimmy confess his love for me. Fuck.. well this was impeccable timing. I was about to go to Hawaii, one of the most romantic places on earth, alone with Jimmy. Fucking perfect, just perfect.

As I got lost in my own thoughts Kiara spoke again snapping me back to reality.

"When I say in love, I mean in love. He's bound and determined to win you back and fix the mistake he made four years ago.." Kiara informed me seriously.

I stood up from my sitting position and held my head in my hands as I slowly paced around my bedroom.

"Well what the fuck am I supposed to do now? I can't back out of this trip now." I said to Kiara seriously.