Authors Note

Hey guys, if you're here, that means you read "You're Not Enough" let me just say thanks for checking it out and starting this journey with me. WELCOME BACK! so I'm so excited to jump into this book. I have so much planned.

Creating this story, Jaydas's story has really changed my life significantly, and I'm so glad that it's changed some of yours. Each and every day, there's someone new starting this journey and joining our mentally unstable family, lol.

I, for real, love you guys so much; you're freaky hilarious! I don't even watch TV anymore; I just Binged you guys' comments,

So I don't want to make this long. I just want to say thanks so much. I appreciate you guys; without you, YNE would be nothing, and now it's slowly growing into something... we are so close to 1 million in less than two months, the fact that it's grown so much within 2-3 months... ugh, it's freaking amazing! So surreal

O also want to say that I have seen a few of you guys' opinions about YNE being slow. I guess I kind of see what you mean, but then I don't. I mean, if you look at YNE as a romantic Teen fiction, then yeah, it's slow because it's not a book about being in a relationship and dating and sex...

YNE is in a category of its own, It's about an African American girl who deals with mental health and high school and self-love, first loves, and everything, so yeah, you guys were introduced to characters, but I choose not to explore them yet because I wanted everyone to just focus on Jayda and understand her and see her growth, YNE is her story... solely hers.

I didn't want to really press the relationship, and romance feel as much because I didn't want the mental health message and every other important thing I put in there to be overlooked because we're so engrossed with a good romance... Lol hope that makes sense.

I can say that this book is faster in speed, I guess; everything will be revealed. Ik, You guys, we're left with so many unanswered things from the first book again; I did that on purpose because I really just wanted to focus on Jayda in the first book.

But be ready because the drama and scandal that you guys live for will be in "What's Enough?"

Okay, I'm done rambling; I'm ready, are you??? FR get you tissues and earphones because I have songs for the chapters!!!!! (not all but some)

Oh, and I casted everyone. They will be announced as we go through the chapters!

Okay, I'm done this time... Love you guys! Enjoy!