Chapter - 27

Some time past and we still were on road driving on and on and on and god knows where. It gave me deja vu like how he took me to forest area and later asked me to leave the house and unknowingly I snapped my head towards him and saw him driving car as if we were on road trip.

"No!" He spoke.

"What?" I asked him I know I heard that he said no but why.

"I said no. I won't ask you to leave my house." He said and I was like how-the-fuck-did-he-know-that?

Did I said that loud?

"No you didn't." Again he read my mind and now I was horrified and grab my hairs because I was wondering how he got it.

"You are easy to read but not everytime." And I stop there and then and took my hairband which was on my wrist and I tied my hairs up in bun so I don't have to punish them if I'm confused again and look out of the window. There was nothing but peaceful silence.

"Where are we heading?" I asked because it was almost an hour and half since we left from home.

"I don't know." He said casually driving.

"WHAT!" I couldn't help but yell at his response. He don't know where are we going what if - "What if we lost our way back home?" I asked him still couldn't believe he don't know where are we and where are we heading.

"Google maps." he showed me his phone and passed it to me to keep it with me. LIKE SERIOUSLY I KNOW WE ARE ON WAY TO BE FRIENDS BUT I DIDN'T EXPECT THIS EARLY !

I watched his mobile which was in my hand and then at him and then again at mobile. I tried to switch on but it wasn't happening. Don't tell me it's...

"It's dead a-and I didn't bought mine." I told him slowly and he snapped his head towards me and then smirked "I guess we have to spend this night together in my car." He said in seducing manner eyeing me up and down which was quite unusual of Jai.

"Excuse me?"

I imagined him to be super angry but look at this creature. He left from home as if he's gonna shot dead anyone who will come in his way and here he is busy flirting with me.

The place where we were driving was so dark even the street lights were half lighten and we barely could see the road. Thanks to headlights.

Suddenly the car stopped and we could see some smoke was coming from engine area.

"No... No... No... No.. Please No... Don't stop keep driving." I was panicking at first but now I was totally scared because the place was full of darkness not even streetlight.

"I guess there's some problem you wait inside I'll go check it." I was scared to shit so all I could do was nod in response. He looked at me when he didn't get response then left.

I regret coming with him I cried in frustration. I tried on switch on his mobile praying hard but my stupidity is more when my brain stop working and specially when I'm in panic.

After some time he came back and told me that there's some problem but everything went bouncer. He went back in trunk and brought some equipments and again went infront of car.

He won't leave me here all alone right but I doubt.

I was all alone in car and as time was passing my fear was suffocating me so I came out and with my wobbly legs and walked up to the front only to see Jai wasn't there. I literally had heart attack when I didn't get even slight presence of him around the car.

"Where the hell did he go?" I whispered to myself and panic rise !

Did he really left me alone ?