Chapter - 3

3 Months later...

As we know 'Time is Greatest Healer' and I was learning to accept the bitter truth of my life. I accepted the reality that I have to move on from my past. The people I live with they supported  me in every aspect, they were always with me whenever I needed them, even when I had my emotional breakdowns.

Meera aunty is really my Fairy-God mother.

I'm pursuing my last semester of third year. Actually I had to repeat the last semester as I didn't went to college for whole month due to that incident. All my classmates were already passed out from the college with good placements not like I miss them or anything because I hardly had any friends.

But in that time Riya and I became long lost best friends and now we're more like sisters. We are in same college and both in commerce stream she was 2 years younger than me I on the other hand was 23.

Today was the last paper. Riya and I decided to go for ice cream treat for my freedom from studies even though it was for little while as results will be out in few weeks but who cares. I'm gona pass that's for sure.

The cafe had transparent windows and we took our seats with proper view so we can check out the handsome hunks who were going from the street.

Ever heard about 'Seats With Benefits.' ?

Okay you haven't cause I just made up haha.

And from this you must have guessed that we both were single but we are single by choice 'pretend you saw me doing a hairflip' follwed by  *shy giggle*.

I looked down to start my coconut ice cream before it melts until Riya whisperedly yell at me and asked me to look out and when I did, I found a guy. My mouth hung a little wide open because he was damn hot. He wore a navy blue shirt which had sleeves rolled up with black jeans, he had black sunglasses on and he was leaning against a car checking his watch.

My mind went on thinking that he must have those well built muscles under that shirt.

Ya Ya I know it sounds dramatic but next thing happened him raising his head and maybe he noticed us staring at him. He removed his sunglasses and raised an eyebrow. I'm sure we both were staring at him like creepy dolls from window shop.

In moment he shifted his glare infront of me and smirked, as curious to whom he was looking I too shifted my gaze and saw he was looking at Riya, who was waving at him in teasing manner and then winked at him, I gasped at her and next what I saw was that he winked back at her but that devilish smirk never leaving off his face later he sat in his car and left.

"What the hell was that ?  Did he jus- just winked back at me?" Riya was too shocked because she didn't expect that he will response. Me on other was laughing hard at both of these strange encounter.

We continued with our ice cream until her mobile dinged indicating she had a message.

"OMG! OMG! BHAI IS COMING HOME TODAY !" she exaggerated too much that other people in that cafe were giving us wierd looks. I nervous laughed and apologized to them.

"Riya !" I asked her to slow down her happy dance.

"Samaira we should leave now I can't wait to see bhai after all, he is comi-" before she complete her sentence I completed it "―coming after 3 years." I had heard it from aunty about her elder son Jai who left to Canada for higher studies.

"Hell yes and this time I will torture the hell out of him, who the hell leave his family for 3 fucking years." Now Happy Riya was turning into Angry Riya but there was a sad smile on her face for a while I wanted to ask her but we decided to leave before she had more mood swings.

It was evening time we reached the house till 6:30. Yes I still hasn't accepted this house as my home because it isn't mine and it can never be right ?

But I never say it infront of them it will hurt them like hell.

We got in our respective rooms, I got freshed up and lied down on my bed because finally I felt somehow relieved after this exam pressure. I turned my head to nightstand and glanced at the photo frame I moved to pick it up.

"Mumma today was my last day of college I hope I pass out with flying grades just like you wanted me to." I kiss it and put it back before I break down again.

I still haven't came out of that trauma and being emotionally weak person but I'm trying my best to be strong. I was kept myself distracting in some things whether being volunteer for any college festives or functions, I had decided that if I had to recover by myself I have to let myself out of my cocoon.

It was dinner time so I went down in dinning hall. I was walking near the table when I noticed their was man whose back was facing me, then it clicked me that he must be Riya's brother - Jai. I could say that they all were happy and were chatting about something. As usual uncle was sitting on head table. I sat beside aunty who was infront of Riya and making Jai infront of me.

"Hello, I'm Samai-"

"Who is she ?"

Before I could speak he himself asked aunty. God his voice was so strong and held authoritative in it.

I can tell you by looking at aunty she was little nervous.

Why in the world will she be nervous was it because of her decision about me staying here ?

Maybe yes.

"Oh She ? Meet her she is Samaira Agarwal, my best friend's only daughter... actually her mother she s-she died in an accident and I couldn't leave her all by herself she is still young so I couldn't help but asked her to shift here and live with us." she completed and I look up to see his reaction as he was right infront of me.

Expressionless

I couldn't figure out like was he angry ? Judging by him having such sweet family I was thinking we might get along but when he opened his mouth and split the words cleared it that he his totally from different polar.

"Since when did my home became an orphanage ?" He asked directly looking aunty and within seconds they were on me, I got little uneasy so I broke the eye contact and cursed myself for lowering my gaze. Not that I was scared but seeing hate in others eyes for me it's whole strange feeling.

.

.

.

.