Chapter - 26

I went in my room I was still recollecting all the scenes which just happened few moments back.

I freshen up and changed into comfortable clothes. I sat on my bed taking my legs up and was thinking why no one in the family ever talked about it or not even at that time when I came here even before his arrival from Canada. The questions were all surrounding my head like magnets.

If he was married where is his wife ?

Why no one ever asked him or maybe they didn't had conversation infront of me ?

Why there is no such things related to them not even one photo or -

WAIT ! THE PHOTO !

THE PHOTO FRAME ! which was in his room which was unknowingly broken by me !

"WHY ! WHY YOU HAVE TO DO THIS ! IT WAS THE ONLY THING I HAD OF HER !"

Those were the exact words he yelled at me that night. I didn't pay much attention to all his words but now each and every word made sense.

As Riya said those two old people who came to his office were his in-laws who were they talking about taking care ? His wife ? Is she alive ?

Ugggh my head will explode with all of this questions.

Last night when he came in my room just after I solved the matter between Dhruv and Riya. To be truth I was scared like how he locked the door and stood infront of me and whole my nervous system was disturbed I don't why maybe because being in same room with him scares me a little and as if he sensed it and he moved back keeping a good amount of distance between us...

~ Flashback ~

"What are you doing here?"

"Who were you talking to?"

"What? That's none of your business!"

"Oh it is!"

"Jai leave right now!" I tried my best not to yell.

He walked up to door but he didn't go, he freaking locked the door, turning back and stood just infront of me.

"Don't worry it's not like what's going on there." he pointed towards head and I felt stupid for a second.

"Then why did you locked the door?" I asked him without stammering.

"Because I don't like any interference when I talk about important work."

"You came here for some work ? So which work will likely suit on you that too in my room? Um cleaning floor? Folding clothes? Changing bedsheets ? Or ―"

"Enough!" As usual I was cut off in middle sentence.

I gave him bored expression.

"What's it? Say it and leave." he was gonna again say something but I guess I knew it "Oh please don't start with 'this is my house where your standing don't tell me what to do!" I tried to mimic him but end up laughing at myself and from corner of my eyes I could bet my life that his lips were curved up but Mr didn't wanted to smile na.

He then suddenly came infront of me I took step behind in reflex and what surprised me at that time was he didn't touch me like I had somewhere guessed that he'll hurt me but he didn't. And I was thankful for that.

"Listen this and listen carefully... I know I offered the friendship thing and I'll try my best to fulfill and please don't expect that I will turn into that super friendly or have movie night or hangout and all... I don't like those stuff so they are out of my list."