Chapter - 41

Samaira

"Yak! It's bitter!" I almost puke out that liquid medicine.

"Drink it!" Uncle's stern voice came, I gave him my most innocent puppy eyes but he just went on reading magazine. I threw my head backwards not wanting to drink that medicine.

"Come-on Maira even Prisha could've drink it in one go!" Jai shrugged out while sitting near bed.

"Aaahhh can't I skip just one medicine out of six? They are really worst except that one." I spoke pointing out that one.

The moment I spoke, Jai started massaging his temples.

"Maira you have two options either drink it or take three injection!"

My eyes went wide when I heard him.

"Fuck!" I whispered as Uncle was there too.

I eyed the small cup in disgust and in one go I drank that liquid and immediately I took one candy and ate it.

I look up when I heard Jai laughing his heart out and Uncle was trying to control his laugh.

Why are they laughing ?

Are they laughing on me ?

Slowly realisation hit me I threw pillow at him.

"How can you make fun of me Jai." I pouted but this man was going on laughing but suddenly he wiped his tears.

I knew they were happy tears but still it hurt me.

The door opened and doctor came inside. Jai stood up when he saw them walking towards bed.

"Good to know that she is recovering fast." The doctor spoke happily when he was done checking the reports.

"Offcourse she is in hospital almost half a month now." Jai gave me small assuring smile and I gave him my best toothy smile.

"Must say your sister is quite fighter." I was shocked then turn around to see Raj uncle choked while drinking water. I awkwardly put my hairs behind my ears controlling my embarrass face.

"Umm she is not my sister." Jai spoke you can sense he was little pissed.

"Oh sorry I didn't knew."

"She's soon to be my daughter-in-law." We heard a voice at the doorstep, it was non-other than Meera aunty. Riya was busy looking at the side-walls whistling as if nothing happen.

Did she told them about Jai and me ?

"Oh I'm truly sorry. I checked her reports she'll get discharged in evening." Jai was first throwing angry glares at him but his expression changed in snap when he mentioned of discharged.

This man and his mood swings !

We all thanked the doctor and then he left. And again the room was filled with laughter. Specially Riya and Dhruv.

When did he came ? Did he do some teleport or something ?

"Ohh god Bhai you got one more sister to tie rakhi haha." Riya laughed at him and everyone burst out laughing yet again. Me on other hand didn't knew what to do so I laid down quickly taking blanket all over my head and that's when I felt someone ticking.

"S-stop it hahaha R-Riya ahh!"

"Someone got new broth―"

"Riya!" Aunty warn her to stop with her tickling as I was still in pain.

"Hey get up we bought doughnuts." Dhruv said cheering while showing the bag and I sat up straight in second as if my bed was on fire.

I searched one more person but couldn't find.