Chapter - 5

It was afternoon time I didn't had anything to do so I decided to go outside to refresh my mind. I changed my shorts into jeans and tugged my shirt so it won't look baggy. I put some light make up with high pony and set my flips as I don't want to scare people with my face. I reached up to take my bag and credit card which was given by Raj uncle for me I'm really thankful to god to give me such lovely people who genuinely cares from me. I can't wait for the day when I can pay back everything back to them.

But I hate to accept that I got this lovely family in price of my mumma.

I left my room and came down to aunty's room to seek permission offcourse I can't just get out without informing them right ?

I was about to knock the door but it was already half open but still I knocked it. I peeked inside when aunty waved me to come in and then I noticed that Uncle and Jai was there too.

Would it be counted as a lie if I say that I didn't see him checking me out and that to twice infront of his own parents. Shameless.

And here I thought that he left for work.

"Actually I was getting bored and I wanted to go out to refresh and that's why I came here to inform you that I will be back soon." I said with smile knowing she will agree.

"What a great timing Samaira I was about to come to your room, actually Raj and I was thinking to throw big party for Jai as he is taking over the Business." Meera aunty said with so much happiness.

"Ohhh." That's all I said as I don't know what to say.

"So Samaira if you don't mind will you come and help me with the shopping for the party ? Raj and Jai have to visit the company in some urgency, I was thinking to wait for Riya but she just called me that she has extra classes and she will be joining us later, that's why I was about to come and ask you."

"I'm okay with that." I smiled at her.

"Really ? Just great let's get going then." She pulled me and hugged me. I laughed at her enthusiasm.

"So shall we leave ?" Aunty asked me to which I nodded.

Then I bid my bye to Uncle and left the room without looking at Jai because of him I didn't get to eat my breakfast and with that we left for shopping.

I knew that Meera aunty was a shopping freak so was my mom. Remember when I told you how they used to go shopping like teenage girls.

I guess Meera aunty loves shopping more than her own husband. HaHa Just kidding.

We went on shopping malls, in small stores literally everywhere and I was following her like a lost puppy. Later Riya joined us directly as she was excited for the party which was going to be held after two days in the house itself. She dragged me to ladies trail room. I told her that I don't want a dress as I had plenty but whom I'm opposing to? Riya? And aunty also forced me to take a dress and now there no place to say no. Not after looking at their puppy eyes.

"Fiiinnneee now don't give me those puppy eyes now I'm going." I laughed and went in trial room. I tried few dresses first with purple one which was knee length but it was little too much and other blue one full length dress it was good but the colour didn't suit me. Next my eyes were on beautiful black dress it was fit, comfortable and not that revealing and I already had matching heels so I decided to pick it. Riya and Aunty too picked for themselves. It was decided that the dresses will be kept as secret like what we are gonna wear so I didn't showed mine nor aunty or Riya showed their dresses. It was quite funny and interesting too. Aunty paid for the bills and we did other necessary shopping for the party.

Later aunty called Raj's uncle to pick us up as we were somewhere around in their office area.

After some time the car came to halt infront of us and we put all the shopping bags in the trunk and got seated. Riya and I were on either side of car sitting near window seat. Raj uncle was driving and passenger was taken by that jerk.

"Oh my god these girls will never grow up always go for the window seat." Aunty started whining because she also loves window seat but was seated in middle.

"Aunty if you want you can sit here I won't mind sitting in middle." I told her because Riya won't change her seat she sticks as if she is glued to window.

"Ohh no no bacha I was just kidding it's okay !" Aunty laughed at it.

"Are you sure because I won't mind exchanging seats."

"Yes bacha !" She assured me with smile.

"Okay." With that I lean my head near window cuz the cold breeze of evening was making me feel so good. I closed my eyes for absorbing the moment when I felt rain drops on my face.

One... two... and three... And by now it started slight heavily. Riya and I giggled as we both enjoy rain and we high-fived each other when my eyes unknowingly went to look at rear-view mirror, my laugh dies down when I saw him looking through it. I swiftly turned my head and lean on backseat.

There was hell traffic I'm telling you Mumbai traffic is worst than eating ice-cream with soya souce.

Raj uncle turned on the radio and some old song was playing I still remember how me and my mumma always had funny argument about our choices of songs. She loved old 90's song and me being total different being a K-Pop lover. I closes my eyes when I remember one of our bickering and that made me smile.

We reached the house after what felt it eternity because of traffic jam. We all were looking like zombies. We got in and went to our own respective rooms.

I changed my clothes in shorts which I was wearing in the morning. I took my mobile plugging the headphones and went to terrace not before checking out in balcony if it was still raining or not and it wasn't just only cool breeze got me in such a mood.

I stepped on terrace carefully not wanting to slip on my way. The view was so breath taking, the sky was blue with little dark clouds, the sun was almost setting and it's rays as if tearing apart the sky shining through it, the cool breeze kissing my face and my hairs dancing whenever the wind hit them. I was listening to 'Butterfly' song it was suiting with the climate and it was so soothing to hear that song.

And the lyrics goes like...

Will you stay by my side
Will you promise me

If I let go of your hand, you'll fly away and break
I'm scared scared scared of that

Will you stop time
If this moment passes
As though it hadn't happened
I'm scared scared scared I'll lose you

Butterfly like a Butterfly
Just like a Butterfly bu butterfly
Butterfly like a butterfly
Just like a Butterfly bu butterfly

I closed my eyes thinking about my Mumma. The time we spend together, the time we had our little argument about silly things, the angry yet beautiful face of my mom appeared infront of my closed eyes.

She told me that she will always be with me by my side yet she broke her promise.

She was my butterfly yet she flew away from me.

.

.

.

.