Chapter - 30

"Why. Did. You. Do. That?" I could literally see flames coming out through his eyes. As if he was trying hard not to burst out in anger.

Okay I was safe because of my angel, he was controlling his anger.

"Let's start walking he told that bus stand is that way." I said and without meeting his eyes I tried to walk pass him but he pulled me by my forearm back to my original place.

"I asked you something." He surely was very angry by my decision but what I could've done, he left me with no other option. He wasn't ready to even hear to me. His hand was still on my arm holding it so tightly as if he was pouring his anger through it.

"We should go or else we'll get even more late than this Jai." I tried to make him understand but he was busy showering his anger on me through his tight grip hold.

I winced in pain as it got unbearable after some point and that's when his eyes looked down at his hand, he left it in seconds as if my pain burned his hand.

I was sure that it'll leave mark on my skin. I rub it to sooth down the pain.

"Let's go." I whispered looking up, he was still looking at my bruised area.

"It's okay." I tried to smile at him knowing very well that he didn't meant to do it because I could see guilt in his eyes.

"Jai I told you it's okay. Now let's go it's already getting dark." He didn't say anything further and went upto Prisha who was sitting on bench, carrying her in his arms then we started walking towards the bus station. We didn't take the luggage and left in car itself, the worker will bring them safely.

I was little amused that he didn't reply or utter anything after that and I was thankful for that.

We reached there after good 10 to 15 minutes walk. I bought the tickets and now we were searching for the .

We found the right bus and got seated offcourse me on window side.

Few minutes passed and now bus was filled with passenger in it and soon we were on road. I called aunty to inform her the situation and we will home within an hour. At first she was shock and I have to tell her twice that yes your own son The Jai Sharma is traveling by bus.

"Give her to me." I asked him when I saw him sitting little uncomfortable.

Offcourse first of all he has those long legs which almost touch the front seat and top of it my angel who was about to doze off.

"No it's fine." He replied and turn his head to other side. I know he is guilty and that's why he won't look right in my eyes. I left a sigh.

Now I slowly slowly have began to know you Jai. Your anger, your guilt, your pain even though you don't let them out through your lips but your eyes speaks about it and I guess Riya was right about you about having your own ways of taking care of people.

My mind was relief a little when cool breeze touched my face.

"When you were busy playing with her one man got call while they were checking the car. I know that eave dropping is bad but I couldn't help as it was audible to me. I guess it was his kid because he was making excuses of bringing them ice cream for leaving the picnic in middle." I spoke looking at him just to see if he is hearing or not but he tilt his head alittle and that gesture was enough of him showing that he was listening.

"I know we were in problem because of your car broke down but we don't have right to snatch away his family time and by his voice you can tell that he eagerly wanted to go back to them." Now he was giving me his full attention.

"And I also know that if you were in my shoes you would have done the same thing Jai." Now I was caressing my angel's cheek because I didn't wanted to look up whether he got in something in his thick skull or not.

He just hummed in response I sigh in relief. Thank god.

The conductor came and we showed our tickets to him. He double checked the person sitting beside me but he didn't said anything.

Maybe because he doesn't look like one who travels in bus.

No offense to Jai.

I lean on my seat and I don't how I deep asleep. The evening cold breeze mixed with little warmness was making me cozy and sleepy.

Please someone offer me a blanket and two pillows.

.

.

.

.

.

I could feel as if someone poking on my cheek. First I thought that it may be my hairs but I slide them back.

Poke.

I ignored.

Poke.  Poke.   Poke.   Poke.

Okay this was high time. I open my eyes and rub them so they can adjust and I saw the culprit.

I pushed my hair back yet again and squished this tiny creature which was now on lap, when I look at Jai he was busy massaging his shoulder.

What happened to him ?

I gave him weird look.

"What? It's your fault sleeping as if there's no tomorrow, you know you look so petite but your head is as heavy as rock." He was going on and on, on his ranting and it took me few seconds to adapt in my brain.

"What did my head do to your shoulder? And why you are insulting my pretty head it's not like my head was on your shoulder or waas iit? Shoot!" First I was talking nonsense then it settled the meaning behind his ranting and then without embarrassing myself I gave him my best toothy smile but I got was glare though it was not of anger but slight mischief.

"Sorry." I timidly apologized.

"Next stop is ours." He told me and stood up taking Prisha in his arms. I too came out of seat I look back on seat checking everything that we didn't missed anything.

I was done that's when the bus stopped with a jerk and my whole body was pushed forward I almost kissed this dirty floor.

Eeeeeewww.

But thank god! But how ?

I looked down to see arm encircling my stomach. He pulled me back his hand now resting on my waist and let me tell you I did not dare to look up.

"Careful." He spoke softly near my ears making me stilled on place.

Once the bus stopped he started walking further taking hold of my hand towards exit but not before listening one sentence which shocked both of us.

"She got so caring husband even their baby is so cu-" One of passenger started talking in hush tune I gulped down because I knew he heard it too but didn't look back until we got down. Neither he spoke nor I asked till we were we out to hire taxi.

.

.

.

.