Chapter - 11

Next day Raj uncle and Meera aunty had to attend the wedding of their close relative so they had to leave early because it was an order from the groomside as they were from close family members so they will be off for a week. I refused to go obviously didn't knew them and Riya too because of her exams were in a month.

I woke up early today as they both were leaving in morning they had an early flight to Chennai. I had to make today's breakfast as they both were cross checking the bags and about the necessary things and gifts too. Riya and Jai were there too. Jai helped them to put the bags in trunk while Riya was half asleep on sofa. I had to wake her up as aunty wanted to bid us bye together.

"Take care buddies okay!" Aunty told us.

"Jai take care of the girls and girls take care of him too." Raj uncle said we all laughed at it but assured them.

They left near 4:30 in morning and later Riya went to college.

I had to force her to go to college because in these days she had been so much lazy ass.

I spend majority of my time in the room watching movies. I saw two movies 'Avengers - Endgame' one which  Riya recommended me but I had to watch  'Avengers - Infinity War ' first so I had back to back blasting movies. I watch it full then after some time started to get bore so I went down but not before taking my mobile. I went in kitchen, pulling my hairs up I secured them in bun and sat with crossed legs on the kitchen counter browsing some easy recipe just for passing time. One thing is good about this house the kitchen is quite spacious.

I was about to hop down the counter just then my phone behan to ring. It was Riya.

"Hey bitch actually I have extra classes so I called to inform you that I will be late today oka―".

"Really Riya? Extra classes? Atleast don't lie to me."

"W-whaat do you mean Samaira?" She shuttered.

"Isn't that extra class is taken by the professor named Mr. Dhruv Mehra who teaches you the subject what is love?" I told her controlling my laugh.

"WTF ! HOW  DID  YOU  KNOW? HEY  ARE  YOU  SPYING  ON  ME  OR  SOMETHING ? " She was shocked as hell.

Not actually spying but I had a doubt on them since the party. That day on party I left early because you know that blah... blah... blah... happened. Later I went in balcony as I had some network issue after she called me to come down for dinner. I saw both of them talking or should I say flirting near the pond.

"OMG Samaira please don't tell anyone okay."

"On one condition- Details!"

"Phew okay so actually in the party I met him again while I was heading somewhere we talked a little and you know he is really funny then he asked me out but I didn't knew what to do so I told him I need some time to think and didn't wanted to rush and here we are after good 2 days !" She bimmed like a tube light while saying in her excitement tone.

"Okay! Okay! but girl control your hormones okay!"

"Yes Boss !" She giggled and I'm damn sure that she did the salute thing too because I heard a man's laugh which I guess belong to Dhruv we bid our bye and I cut the call.

So as I was all alone I decided to make some pancakes as they were easy compared to others recipes. I saw the video 3 to 4 times I took the screenshot of the ingredients and started searching them in kitchen.

Ya ! I had to search them because the maid was absent today she had to take her child to hospital.

I kept everything near counter and did the double check then I took a bowl of wheat flour and put them in big bowl and then poured half cup of milk then powdered sugar with that I put some other things too which were mentioned. I started humming song I needed some more milk to pour so I took it and suddenly I jumped away when I heard a shrieking noise and next thing I knew - the bowl of milk was all over the floor. I thanked god that bowl was not glass. None was hurt.

When I look up and my beautiful eyes met with his cold one's which belonged to non other than ― Well do I have to take his name ?

Ugghh yes you guessed it right !

"JAI ! Who the hell sneezes like damn thunderbolt look what you did now." I yelled at him and pointed on floor because it was messed now and I don't think he will help cleaning it and he didn't even had decency to apologize to me.

Why would he? He didn't even apologized when manhandled me after that party and you think he will now ?

Okay don't go back to those memories. I have to think something to make him clean it.

"What are you doing in my kitchen? " And yet again there it goes again the same mantra - My house - My terrace - My room and now My kitchen too? Really ? Why this man is so obsessed with MY title.

"Nothing I was just thinking to built a swimming pool here wouldn't it look cool and it's quite spacious too what say ?" I said while crossing my arms below my chest.

"Shut up! Stop talking nonsense." He spoke irritatedly.

"Then stop asking  nonsense !" I retorted back just how he did.

"Why someone will be in kitchen? Offcourse to cook now do one thing go bring that mop stick from there and clean this mess which you made." with that I turned back and started stirring my mixture in the bowl. I have to take milk from fridge. I made it note mentally before I forget it.

"Wait what? Did you just ask me to clean this mess?"  And I can tell you he must be pointing his finger to himself.

"No I'm not asking you but I'm telling you ! " I said without looking back.

"Like hell I will do it." He said and was about to leave.

"Okay ! Then I will also tell Meera aunty that you were forcing me to cook and bullied me to clean the whole house in absence of her and maid." I turned back and kept one hand on my waist challenging him.

"Ha like she will believe you."

"I. can. make. her. believe.me. darling. and you know what the funny part is? She will believe me now its up to you!" I again got back with my stirring and I laughed a little looking at his reaction which screamed horrified. I'm sure his ego is high but not higher than his fear for his mom and sister.

He went out stomping his feet like a little kid who got angry and came back with mop stick and started wiping the floor. I was feeling bad for the floor because from which the force he was wiping I'm sure it must gone 2 inches under and I can hear he was murmuring under his breath. I wanted to laughed at him but that will only cause like igniting the fire. He cleaned it and went back I guess to keep the mop stick.

I thought he left but he didn't when I felt his presence behind me and I'm sure he was standing too close because I could feel his breathing on my back of my neck as I was wearing a loose top which was little off my shoulder. He kept his hands on either counter leaning from behind but his body didn't touch mine.

'Telling or Complaining ?'  Yet again my subconscious mind poke it

"Laugh as much you want darling but be ready for the revenge." He threatened me, his face close to my left ear that I felt cold shiver ran down my spine. He was invading my personal space.

"W-whatever." was only I could utter. I wanted to pushed him but I avoided any skin contact. He chuckled darkly as he heard me shutter, he stayed for few seconds behind me untill I heard the faint footsteps. I breath in relief.

Will he really take the revenge for such small thing? I asked myself. No he won't he was just trying to threaten me right? I ignore all my mind talks and focused on my pancake mixture which was almost ready. I switch on the gas and started making them. They were looking tasty and the kitchen was filled with the aroma. I made my self one set pour some nutella and ate it and put some back for Riya.

And with that I went back to room. I laid down my bed thinking about his words about Revenge. I kept assuring myself that he won't, but somewhere deep down I knew he can and he will!

.

.

.

.