Chapter - 17

We reached home outside the gates but none of us got out as it was still raining heavily and we didn't had umbrellas.

"I will ask someone to bring the umbrellas." he said but I didn't want to even a second with him so I opened the car door and got out. I could hear his yelling from me to stop and come back but I didn't. I kept walking.

I reached near the door and opened it but couldn't get inside as I was pulled back outside.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Why you are hell bend stubborn?" He yelled at me looking directly in my eyes.

"Stubborn and that too me ?" I mockingly laughed at him as soon as he heard the words out of my mouth he gripped my arm more tightly.

"Leave me Jai you have to right to manhandle me !" I spoke loudly this time taking his name.

He lean down and was came dangerously near my ears "Don't you dare to raise your voice at me." And with that he pushed me back I stumbled but got my balance.

"I hate you!" I whispered looking dead up in his eyes and got inside the house totally drenched in rain. I came in my room and threw the purse somewhere. I closed the door and slide down taking my knees near my chest and put my head down on them crying. I cried out of pain in my heart which I was suffering not physically but mentally.

I never wanted anything like this...

I never wanted my mumma to leave me... but still she left me...

I never wanted to leave my home... but still I had to...

I didn't wanted to come here to be burden... but still I had to...

I didn't wanted to become a reason for one being insecurity about his own family... but still he was feeling it in that way...

And now l didn't want to leave this place... but I have too...

Please god bring at least some peace in my life...

I prayed for something which I myself was scared of ...

'I had enough till now and if tomorrow it's going to be the same I don't want to open my eyes ever...'

.

.

.

I felt as if someone was knocking on my ear. Why I was hearing it crystal clear? I got up and adjusted my top and their it goes

'aanchooo'....

'aanchoo'...

I shouldn't have fall asleep in wet clothes and did I slept on floor ?

I opened the door and there she was- Riya. "Finally we meet after 2 days." She hugged me like her life was depended on it.

Ahhhh why this girl has to be this strong she hugged so tightly I can hear my bones getting crushed.

What's with this sibling hugging so tight and bringing the life out of me.

"Can't br-brreath !"

"Oops sorry by the way good morning." she laughed showing me her all teeths. She pushed me and got inside and laid on the bed. She stretched her arms and legs and then suddenly she sat straight and stared at the bed strangely then around the room then at me and then again at the bed.

"You weren't in your room last night, were you?" She suspiciously asked me.

"What? And why did you ask that ?" I tried to sound confident and unaffected but she is too smart.

"Because the bedsheets are still unmoved an-" She was again looking around than her eyes stopped on me "Wait don't tell me you slept like that you, you didn't change?"