- Comic Con Panel Part 1

"Let's bring out our cast and executive producers," Leanne started as they all stood backstage.

"You ready?" Cole asked her as they looked out.

"Excited, nervous, but as much as last year."

"Well we actually know some of what's happening this year," he chuckled.

"That definitely will help with answering questions," she laughed as they were called out on stage, the crowd cheering as they all took their seats one by one.

"You all look so amazing up here. I need to know where are the unattractive people in Riverdale." They all laughed. "That Gag Reel was one of the best season bloopers I have ever seen. You guys look like you're having so much fun on set together. So we're gonna kick things off with a little quick on set pop quiz and a chance for you to call out your costars a little bit. Uh, who on the cast plays the most pranks on set?"

"Cole Sprouse," Madelaine said while most others said KJ.

"We also, uh, have a new Reggie for season two."

"Charles and KJ," Madelaine nodded.

"And he has immediately solidified himself as prankster," Cole finished.

"Who breaks into giggles in the middle of a scene the most."

"KJ," Lili and Cole said.

"Lili," Camila and Jordan said.

"Who can be found snacking on food at Crafty?"

"Camila," KJ said while everyone else said him.

"KJ has, like, a warrior's gut," Cole explained. "He consumes so much food it's almost disgusting."

"He's like the real life Jughead," Jordan added.

"Who's most guilty of constantly taking selfies between takes?"

"Madelaine," KJ and Jordan quickly answered.

"And last but certainly not least, I've got to know, who's singing the most on set?"

"The Pussycats."

"Lili," Madeline said.

"Definitely not me," Cole laughed.

"The Pussycats," Asha said again.

"I sing the most on set," Ashleigh admitted. "Actually we sing a lot, like in the green room," she turned to look at her fellow Pussycats. "We're always just, like-"

"We're always breaking out into song," Asha smiled.

"We have so much goodness for season two to talk about," Leanne continued with the panel, "but of course we have to address the biggest finale cliffhanger: Fred Andrews was shot! We do not know what is going to happen, but I do know that Roberto and Sarah can chime in with some little tease as to what we're gonna see in the season two premiere."

"Uh, yeah. I think we're gonna find out Fred's ultimate fate at the end of the premiere. And you saw a little clip up there with Archie bringing Fred to the hospital. The first episode is basically, uh, Archie, the gang, all of the town sort of sitting, waiting to find out what's gonna happen with Fred and it will be revealed at the end of the first episode. We're all pulling for him though."

"Well, KJ, how is Fred getting shot going to affect Archie's world view? He's typically such an optimistic guy, uh, but now his BFF and surrogate sister are going to a new school, his dad got shot, are we gearing up for a dark Archie?"

"A hundred percent. Like Roberto said, Archie's pretty much freshly dealing with Fred being shot in that first episode so there's a lot of things going on. There's almost a switch that goes off and I think one hundred percent that there's a completely different side to Archie that we haven't really seen yet. Um, so yeah. When I read that first episode, I was heavy 'cause I knew it would be a ringer."