- A Day on Set

"And cut!" the director called and the bell rang. "Great job, guys. I think that's all we need," he dismissed them.

"Food?" Cole asked as they walked out of the Jones' trailer set.

"The point after filming is to stop being in character," Jordan teased as she gave the dog that played Hot Dog back to his caretaker, giving him a pet as he licked her face before going home.

"Oh come on. You know we missed lunch."

"No we didn't."

"We missed second lunch."

"Are you two Hobbits now?" Skeet asked as he walked over from the director.

"No, just Cole." They laughed. "Have fun with your food. I have to go read through a scene with Charles for tomorrow. See ya."

"Bye, J."

"See you tomorrow, sweetheart," Skeet said as the boys disappeared around the corner and Jordan headed out to the trailers.

"Hey, shorty."

"Hello, gigantor."

"Hello, little one," Vanessa teased with the other Jordan.

"Oh, come on. You can not be talking. We're the same height."

"Yeah, but I wanted to join in."

"Ha ha, very funny," she told them.

"Where you off to?" Jordan asked.

"I gotta run through a scene with Charles."

"Have fun," Vanessa said, waving as she walked into Madelaine's trailer.

"What about you?" Jordan asked the taller Jordan.

"I just finished up for the day, so I'm gonna go home and have dinner and date night with my fiancée."

"Aww."

"Be quiet," he blushed.

"Have fun," she laughed, waving as she walked away.

"Milo! Come back!" Lili called, running after the small dog.

"Come here, boy," Jordan clapped her hands as she crouched onto the ground, Milo running straight into her arms. "Hey, buddy," she smiled as he licked her face and hands.

"Thank you," Lili panted as Jordan handed her dog back to her and she put him on the leash. "He got out of the trailer and I've been chasing him in circles."

Jordan chuckled. "Glad to help. Be good for your mom," she told Milo who only panted happily. She told Lili goodbye before continuing through the trailers, doing her handshake with KJ and complimenting Camila's outfit as she passed them before finally coming to Charles' trailer.

"Hey," he greeted as he opened the door. "How was set today?"

"Good. You?"

"Amazing. It was dog day."

"Lucky! I want a dog in my scene."

"Maybe one day," she laughed. "Ready to read?"

"Yeah. I gotta get back to set in about thirty minutes though."

"That should be enough time to read through at least two times."

"Definitely." They worked through the scene, talking about the point, the relationship between the characters, and how they could do it the best way possible. Charles left for set and Jordan weaved through a few more trailers before getting to Luke's.

"Hey, Luke."

"Hi, Joy," he hugged her and let her in. "Before we start..." He grabbed a bowl hidden on top of the fridge.

"You're the best," she smiled as she grabbed a few Almond Joys.

"I now have a hidden stash."

"Thank you, thank you," she said, already unwrapping one. "You ready?"

"I've been looking up strategies online to beat you," he admitted, chuckling.

"No way," she laughed. "I am the queen of Catan."

"I think I'm getting better," he held up his hands.

"You are," Jordan assured him. "Just not as good as me."

"Oh, well then..." he joked before they dissolved into laughs, starting their weekly game.

This was requested by Alienstories23. Hope you liked it! It ended up a lot shorter than I thought. Sorry it took so long. Life has been crazy. Let me know if you want some more stuff like this or I'd be happy to redo it if it wasn't what you had in mind. I really enjoyed doing something like this for the first time. Do you guys want more of these or some with specific actors?