- Season One Trailer

**Small Abuse Scene

Welcome To A Town

Where Everything Is Perfect

///

Archie and Ms. Grundy laid on the picnic blanket, Archie on top as their lips connected.

///

Aminity stood up from the table, giving FP a hug before grabbing her backpack.

///

But Nothing

Is As It Seems

///

Jason's body floated in the water, his shirt riding up and a bullet hole in the middle of his forehead.

"Oh my God," Kevin let out.

///

FP suddenly got angry, pushing Aminity into the table and them into the ground before she fell to the ground, hand coming up to touch the blood running down her face.

///

Thursday, January 26

///

The police boat ran across the river, searching for the body.

///

Archie and Fred watched on the side of the river as Jughead walked away from the scene, Betty standing complacently with her mother and father as the police carried the yellow body bag from the river.

///

Curdle - Every corpse has a tale to tell...

///

Alice squatted next to Jason's dead body on the coroner's table ad Curdle leafed through his money.

///

Curdle - And this one has a touch of evil.

///

"Archie, a kid is dead!" Jughead yelled as they stood outside of Archie's house. "I saw you guys!"

///

Jughead watched through the small window of the classroom door as Grundy and Archie inched closer, their foreheads touching.

///

Archie and Grundy moved to the back of her car, ripping off each others' clothing as the car windows steamed.

///

Aminity fell to the ground gasping for breaths as Archie pulled the sweatshirt off of her body and Jughead looked at the woods around them.

///

"How, you feel about me, is it real?" Archie confronted Grundy in the music room.

///

Archie, Veronica, and Betty walked into the school dance, each girl on either side.

///

"I'm asking you right now if you love me?" Betty asked as she and Archie stood on her front porch.