- Behind the Scenes (1)

"No, mornings are too early to go outside."

"It's not early, Jordan. It's seven thirty," Casey tried to get her outside of the trailer.

"Seven thirty does could as early," she protested as she pulled her blanket over her on the couch in her trailer. Next thing she knew, her blanket was being ripped off of her and she was thrown over Casey's shoulder. "Put me down! Casey!!!!!"

"Told you she doesn't like mornings," Camila said to the camera before ending the video.

***

"Lili, your hair," Jordan laughed as Lili tried to brush it.

"Be quiet," she shushed her before they heard laughs from outside Lili's trailer. "What in the..." she trailed off as they walked outside and watched KJ spread out a beach towel onto the pavement and lay on it in only shirts.

"Shirtless scene?" Jordan called.

"You know it!"

***

The cast stood around the room as they played the game, drawing stupid lines out of a bowl in the middle and voting on who said them the best without moving their face.

"No. No, you can't. Please stop please. No! Noooooooooo!" Lili yelled, never moving her face. They laughed, turning to Conner as he was up next.

"No, no, no, no, no. No, no, no," he barked, the tone sounding like a dog.

"What is that?" Cameron got out between her laughs. "It's like your Dean in the episode where he speaks to all the animals," she cracked up, tears falling from her eyes, everyone laughing at her instead.

"Okay, my turn," Ashleigh said, cleaning her throat. "No, God, no. Nooo!" she screamed the last part as high as she could.

"Oh my God," Casey said as he closed his eyes and shook his head.

"Oh, God, no. Noooooo!" Madelaine said the same way as Ashleigh.

"Please, no, no, no, no!" Cameron went next.

"Oh, God, let me go! Let me..." Skeet tried, beginning to ramble, making everyone else laugh and him break character.

"No, no, no, no, no!" Marisol went next, using an accent with hers.

"Oh, God, no, please stop, no," Casey said in a monotone voice, making the laughter continue.

"Oh, God, no," Vanessa tried, her voice cracking multiple times making her laugh and lose as she moved her face.

"What was that?" Madelaine asked her.

***

"Hey, Charles, can I get your breakfast order?" an assistant asked as she came up to his trailer.

"Uh, yeah. Like a smoothie or something."

"Like a breakfast sandwich?" she asked. "Can you do bread?"

"Does it look like I can do bread?" he asked as he pulled up his shirt and showed off his abs. She raised her arms in confusion.

"Charles!" Jordan scorned. "Don't make her feel bad! I'll have a breakfast croissant because I can have bread."

"Weirdo. You eat bread," Charles pointed at her as the assistant walked away shaking her head with a smile.

"I'm the weirdo? No, you're the one who doesn't eat bread."