Chapter 9. ....Too Late?!

Avalynn's P.O.V.
"Is everyone out? Is everyone okay?" Firemen, doctors, police officers crowded the area. Is Lewis okay? What's going on?!

"THERE'S STILL SOMEONE IN THERE!" I heard someone cry.. wait... WHERE IS LEWIS?!?!

I looked around everywhere, I couldn't find him!

"Lewis? LEWIS??" I was full on crying now. I found a nurse and asked her..

"Hey, is Lewis out here? Is he safe?" I cried.

"Lewis who?"

"Lewis C,..Capaldi!" I cried, I needed his shoulder to cry on.

"Then she ran off shouting... "There's still someone in there!!" I gasped, HE WAS STILL IN THERE?!?!?!

I tried to get a better look on what was happening. I couldn't lose him, I just couldn't!!

I later saw two men, they had Lewis! I was so grateful he was finally out of there! But....

Lewis was being carried to an ambulance!! He looked as if he wasn't moving! Is he okay?! I asked to sit next to him in the ambulance, I told them that I was Avalynn Hanson. to my surprise, they said yes.

I got next to him, I could hear him mumbling. I couldn't stop myself from repeating,

"You're gonna be okay, you're gonna be okay! You're gonna be okay!"

Once we got to the hospital, I waited in the waiting room, I couldn't stop crying, I was fidgeting like crazy! My heartbeat was going a million miles per hour, I saw a doctor walk into Lewis' room. I snuck behind them, I stopped the door with my foot. I had to find out what was going on with Lewis!

"Is he gonna be okay?" One of the nurses asked.

"I don't know, it seems as if he was sonehow...  pushed into the fire!" Said the doctor

WHAT?!?!?! PUSHED IN?!?! JACKSON?!?!?! I couldn't believe it!

"Is he awake?" The nurse asked.

"No." The doctor said.

I had to be next to him I had to be! I opened the door,

"C...could I talk to him?.. please?" I said.

"Excuse me miss, who are you?"

"I'm Avalynn Hanson. Lewis' girlfriend!" I said softly.

"Sorry, but we're not gonna believe someone who claims to be his girlfriend because they want to meet him!"

"That's not what it is! Look me up and you'll find pictures!"

That's when everyone pulled out their phones and started researching...

"She... is right! She is Lewis' girlfriend!" The nurse spoke in shock.

"You can come in, but he isn't awake yet."

I walked closer and closer to Lewis, I sat down next to him. I couldn't believe this!

"Lewis... it's me! Avalynn... please, I know you can hear me...."

I heard him mumbling. He opened his eyes slightly.

"A-Avalynn?..." he said,

"Oh Lewis! I'm so sorry!" I sobbed next to him. He grabbed my hand, I used my other hand to stroke his dirty blond hair. He felt really warm.

"Avalynn.... could I.., tell you something?..."

"Yeah... anything Lewis!"

"J...Jackson was up there... with me..." I KNEW IT!!

"Lewis! You're gonna be okay! You can't leave now!"

"I'm sorry, Avalynn... I don't want to go as much as you don't... but..."

"There can't be a 'but'! I can't live without you!"

"I'm so sorry Avalynn! Just... please... don't forget me..."

"Oh Lewis, how could I? I knew you were the one since I was nine!" Hs cheeks were rosy red, but his skin was so pale!

"Avalynn...  look at me.... don't forget how strong my love is for you... don't ever forget it... and please... tell the fans I'll still be with them!.."

"Noooo you can't leave us! Please!" I could hear his thick Scottish accent whisper to me...

"I love you..." then he shut his eyes!

"Lewis! No! You can't go! I... I love you!" But it was too late....

....I lost him!