Chapter 7. Running Away

(A/n I'll publish more parts as this story gets more reads. I hope that I can get some votes and comments. But idk. Thanks for reading guys.)

Lewis's P.O.V
It was later that night and I was looking at old texts from Avalynn, then I got... another text from Avalynn?

"Meet me at my house at 1:30 A.M. and pack all the stuff you can."

What?! Pack? Where were we going? I hope it isn't far. The fans would be so worried.

I set my alarm for one 1:00 A.M. so I could get to her house by 1:30. Then I went to sleep.

I woke up. It's 1:00, I snuck out of my hotel room and went to Avalynn's house. She was already waiting for me.

She opened the door.

"Lewis, we have to run away! Far from here!" I was confused, but I agreed, because I didn't want her to get hurt.

"Where should we go?"

"Let's go to a big city so Jackson won't find us, I'll tell you in the car."

At least I won't be far from my fans.

"Okay."

I got in her car and we left for I don't know where. I asked her.

"So what's going on? Why are we running away? Where are we going?" I urged.

She told me everything, about how Jackson would kill us if he saw us together, we were going to London. Hopefully he won't find us.

Avalynn's P.O.V
Me and Lewis were on our way to the train station. We hoped to god Jackson wouldn't find us.

We got to the station and Lewis put up his hood. He knew if we got caught, paparazzi would take pictures of us and post them, then Jackson would see them and we would be in major trouble!

We got on the train and sat down, the coast was clear, Lewis took off his hood.

"It's so warm in this train!" He said.

"I know, right, but remember, keep a low profile, if fans see you, they can't see me."

"I remember. "

"Thanks Lewis. I just don't want you to get hurt."

"You're welcome, and thanks,"

I nodded. He wrapped his arm around me as I laid my head on his shoulder. Both of us fell asleep.

I woke up an hour later, i noticed someone sitting across from us, a young women and a child! Had they taken any pictures?! I hope not.

We finally arrived at our destination and I woke Lewis up. He looked hot,

"Hey Lewis, are you okay?"

He stood up, I could see he was boiling hot.

"Yeah. I just feel really hot. What hotel are we staying at?"

"You need to take off that jacket!" I said.

"What about bot being seen?" His voice sounded raspy.

"We'll call an uber, just please don't get yourself sick."

He slowly nodded his head. We went into the car with the uber.

We arrived at the hotel, I grabbed the thermometer, I checked Lewis' temperature, he was pretty warm. 100.1 degrees! Holy!!

"Avalynn! I'm fine, really!" Lewis urged,

"You are not fine, you need to get rest if you wanna get better."

"But I'm not sick!"

100.1 degrees is sick, Lewis."

Okay fine! I'll go to bed."

I tucked him into his hotel bed, and kissed his forehead. almost instantly, he fell asleep.

God this man looks so cute when he sleeps!

I went to go make some broth for Lewis, I just hope he can get back on his feel by tomorrow, just in case Jackson finds us.

Jackson's P.O.V
WHERE THE HECK IS AVALYNN??!?!

She better not be with Lewis. If she is, oh boy you don't even know!

I got a call from my friend, Anthony. I answered.

"Eyyyy man wassup?" I said,

"I found Avalynn, check your messages..."

I checked and I found... it!

SHE WAS WITH LEWIS THIS WHOLE TIME?!?!

"Thanks man, love ya, I'm off to London!" Then I hung up.

I can't believe Avalynn would completely ditch me for Lewis! Well, I'll show her! I'll show her alright!