Chapter 4, Memories are coming back.

Avalynn's P.O.V.
It all started to come back to me! We met at the mall when my sister took me there.

The girls were right... I HAVE TO LISTEN TO HIM!

I looked him up on Spotify and turned on Someone You Loved...

IT WAS THE BEST SONG I'VE EVER HEARD!!!

I found a bunch of other songs, my favorite was Someone You Loved. I just think that song is lyrically genius!

I looked him up on Google, I found out he had an ex girlfriend...

Paige Turley?!

Lewis's P.O.V.
It has been ten years since I saw Avalynn. I miss her so much.

I wish I would've confessed my feelings. Told her I loved her!

If only I would've.

Maybe I can hope she will come to one of my shows and I'll get to meet her again, but I don't think she'd recognize me just by my name. My looks have changed quite a bit since 2009. So has my voice.

Anyway, I was getting ready for an interview with BBC Radio 1, when Niall Horan, my best friend, walked into the room.

"Hey Nialler!" I said, I must have not sounded that cheerful, cause he asked what was wrong.

He saw the concern on my face, and realized what was wrong.

"Lewis, is this about Avalynn?" He asked, I nodded my head.

"Lewis, you can't be down about a childhood crush forever, she probably doesn't even remember you." He

Wait... Niall is right. It's been too long, there's no way she remembers me. How could she? We only met once!

"Come on, Lew. Your interview is gonna start soon." Niall said as he walked out of the room and shut the door.

God give it a rest, Lewis. I thought to myself Even if she did remember you, it's not like you'll see her.

I wish I would've confessed my feelings, but I didn't. It was an idiot move not confessing feelings.

But I guess it's too late now. I get up, and go to my interview.

Avalynn's P.O.V.
I woke up to Vanessa calling me. It was noon already? Uuuugh I must have been really tired. After staying up half the night listening to Lewis Capaldi on repeat, I had a hard time keeping my cool. Usually I'm not one to fangirl, but...

"Hello?" I picked up my phone and answered.

"I HEARD SOMEONE ASKED ABOUT LEWIS CAPALDI!!!" She squealed through the phone.

I playfully rolled my eyes. "Who told you?" I laughed.

"Does it matter?" She chuckled

"Okay, okay, I might like him a little bit...." I knew I was understating. I loved Lewis, I just hope we can actually reunite.

"Well me and Mallory are going to see Lewis in December do you wanna come?..." She asked me. Wait... this is my chance!

"On one condition, we get VIP too!" I exclaimed.

"Deal! She squealed louder. "OMG I'M CALLING MALLORY!! WE GET TO MEET LEWIS CAPALDI!!"

(A/n, sorry for the short chapter, it will get better trust me!)