Chapter 6, "He Would Never Love You!!"

Avalynn's P.O.V.
The past three days I spent just talking to Lewis were amazing! He is so understanding about everything. We talked about what has happened within the twelve years we were apart, and what we hoped the future would hold,

In the middle of a texting conversation. I heard the door slam open.

"Avalynn! AVALYNN!" Oh great! It was Jackson. What did he want now?

"Hey Avi! I need a Lamborghini " He cackled. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not buying you a Lamborghini!" I said to him firmly.

"Fine then. A Ferrari!" He snapped back.

"I'm not buying you a car!" I exclaimed.

"Spoiled, selfish brat! You can't even help your own boyfriend get noticed by Beyonce?!" He shouted at me.

I have had enough of Jackson abusing me and thinking he can get away with it? Well I'm done! I'm not taking it anymore!

"I'm so done with you!!" I shouted at Jackson.

"You only need me for money anyways! Plus, I know someone better and worth it!!" I cried out louder. Jackson looked at me with jealous eyes. I think he knew who I was talking about...

"Are you talking about Lewis Capaldi?!" He shouted in my face. "HE WOULD NEVER LOVE YOU!!"

I stood still, stunned.

"I'm serious. Avalynn, if I ever see you and Lewis together, I will find you and kill you both!!!" Wait WHAT?!?!

IF HE THINKS HE CAN HURT LEWIS THEN HE HAS ANOTHER THING COMING!!

I couldn't contain myself from punching Jackson unconscious.

"You hurt Lewis, I hurt you!" I cried out, I ran for my room, crying my hardest tears. I couldn't stand Jackson anymore, but I couldn't see Lewis get hurt. I decided it was for the best to stay with Jackson and... leave Lewis..

I decided to tell him through a text message so that Jackson doesn't hear me on the phone.

Lewis's P.O.V
I was just sitting about, watching Game Of Thrones when I got an unexpected message from Avalynn. The content of the message broke my heart.

"I cant see you anymore, it's too dangerous."

Wait what?! Why?!?!

I Messaged her immediately, saying that she was worth the pain.

She sent a message back.

"I'm sorry I just can't let you get hurt, I'm sorry."

My heart shattered into a million pieces.

I couldn't imagine a life without Avalynn

I was crying into my pillow, when Niall walked into the room.

"Hey Lewis! I got some Pringles... what's wrong Lew?" He asked.

"A...Avalynn, she said I couldn't see her again cause apparently I might get hurt!" I cried out, Avalynn was the love of my life. Without her, I don't even know what I would do! I cried harder.

"Oh I'm so sorry, maybe... you should sleep on it, it will be better in the morning." Niall said to me. He tried to make me feel better, but it didn't work. Sooner than later, I fell asleep.

A few days later, I decide to take a little walk, when I see Avalynn and who I think was he boyfriend, Jackson. They were fighting.

"I told you, Avalynn! I don't trust you going out of the house by yourself!"

"Why? Because I might run into Lewis?!"

"No! I just don't want to leave your side!"

"That's called stalking!"

"I DON'T CARE WHAT IT IS!!"

"I'm twenty one! I can watch myself!"

"No. I don't trust you!"

"And why is that?"

"What if you see Lewis!"

"Lewis is more of a man than you'll ever be!"

What I saw next broke my heart.... He punched her!

I had to help her! I ran up to them and pulled Avalynn off the ground.

"Lewis! What are you doing here?! I told you! It's too dangerous!"

"He hit you!"

"I'm used to it. You can't stay, Lewis, he'll hurt you!"

She was used to it???

"So... Him hitting you is normal???"

Jackson looked at me, he looked angry.

"If I see you ever again, Capaldi..." Avalynn didn't let him finish his sentence before slapping him.

"Don't you dare threaten Lewis!" She was full on sobbing.

"Come on Avalynn." Jackson urged,

"I'll be a second." Avalynn said.

"You got thirty seconds." Jackson grumbled

I leaned in for a hug from her, but she pushed me away.

"I'm sorry Lewis! Jackson could hurt you! I can't lose you again!"

"Avalynn..." I tried to say...

"I'm so sorry, Lewis!" Then she ran off. I tried to run after her, but she got in Jackson's car and let

I slowly walked back to my house. I had to stop Jackson from hurting her! I can't just let Avalynn be miserable!

I had to find a way for us to be together. For real this time.