Chapter 24.

: This is another chapter to check in on the girls except it's the other girls :

Jennessa's P.O.V:

Jenna and I are still swimming, I was ahead of her this time. As we were swimming we looked at all the fish swimming around like nothing was wrong, like they had the best life ever. I wish my life was like that, I wish I lived in the water with all the fish where I can be free. I'm not saying I hate my life, I just wish I was in a place where I feel like I belong.

Hailey's P.O.V:

I know that it's wrong to talk about my other friends like that, but Ashley is not my friend, I feel bad for Jennessa because it almost seems like she has no friends.  But i'm not going to try to get Jenna away from Jennessa because Jennessa needs someone like Jenna, so i'm just going to leave Jenna and her alone. And what this feels like, it feels like there's no friendship here anymore. Like its gone. Gone.

Mystery Girl's P.O.V:

We pulled into the driveway of my new house. I'm kind of nervous to moving here, especially since I had to leave all my friends and change to a new school. What if nobody wants to be my friend or nobody likes. My mom told me never to tell anyone, but i'm special in my own way. That maybe no one has but i'm a mermaid.

----
See ya when I see ya! Oh! can you guess who the mystery girl is? Her name will be revealed next chapter. :)