Chapter 28: Second Day Part 2/3

Hiiii guys sorry I haven't updated in like forever, I have been working on my other stories on my other wattpad account. I will be updating this story more often if I can. Follow my other wattpad account for fanfiction! The user is: legit_destiny
------------
Later that day (Jennessa's P.O.V):
After I got my stuff from school I went home, I got everything out of my locker and left nothing there. I decided that i'm not going to be going to school with everyone. I talked to my mom about it and she let me start doing online school at the same school. I know that's a big decision, and I don't even know why I made that choice, but I did and its over and done with now. I felt really bad for Ashley last time I talked to her at lunch, now I know how it feels to be alone... because Jenna left me for Aria. Maybe I should call Ashley... I picked up my phone and dialed Ashley's number, hoping she would answer.

On the phone w/Ashley:
It rung 3 times before she answered.
A: "Hello?"
J: "Hey Ashley."
A: "Oh hey Jennessa."
J: "Are you okay? I didn't see you at school today."
A: "Yeah i'm fine."
There was a pause and I could tell she was crying.
J: "Are you sure Ashley?"
A: "Yes Jennessa..."
J: "I'm coming over to see you."
A: "Jennessa, I told you-"
J: "I'll be there in 10."
I didn't let her say anything after that, I hung up the phone, grabbed my purse and went out of my room door to Ashley's house.

Destiny's House (Hailey's P.O.V):
"Did you get any video of that Aria girl yet?" I asked impatiently.
"Not yet Hailey, we shot like a whole day full of video, i'm sure she will be coming up soon." Destiny told me.
"Ughh, i'm hungry, you got anything to eat?" I asked her because I was starving.
"Yeah we went shopping yesterday." Destiny said while still looking at her computer to find the Aria girl.
"Ok i'll be right ba-" I said but didn't finish cause Destiny cut me off.
"Hailey! I found her." Destiny shouted and motioned me back over to her.
"What?! where is she?!" I asked Destiny
"There she is!" Destiny said and pointed to the screen where Aria was.
"Does it say how long she was there?" I asked.
"Yeah in the part she was there for 5 minutes, then she left." Destiny told me.
"Keep watching it and see if she comes back." I said.
"Ok ok.... look there she is again!" Destiny shouted again.
"Hey! i'm right here ya know!" I shouted back at her then looked at the screen.
"Sorry." Destiny said then looked at the screen.
"What is she doing?" I asked Destiny, cause I couldn't really tell what she was doing.
"I'm not sure, it looks very suspicious." Destiny said and I laughed. Then the next thing Aria did was look around then she found the cameras and then she turned them off, but before she did she said "bye bitches" then she blew a kiss and the computer screen went black.
"Did she really just turn off the camera?" Destiny asked me.
"I think she did." I said and laughed.
"Come on Hailey we have to show the others." Destiny said.
"Wait! we can't." I said and got a hold of Destiny's wrist trying to make her not leave.
"Why not?" Destiny asked me.
"Because its not enough evidence to prove that shes up to something." I said and let go of her wrist.
"Yeah your right." Destiny said.
"Maybe we should go check the cameras and then if she did something we them then we can replace them and keep recording her and when were done and we have enough evidence then we can prove that shes up to something." I told her and she came back and sat down.
"Yeah, well then let's go check the cameras." Destiny said and set down her conputer and we both got up and walked out of her room and went to the cove.

Jenna's House (Jenna's P.O.V):
"Did you get your homework done and everything I asked you too?" My mom asked.
"Yes mom I did." I told her
"Ok fine, then you can have your phone back." My mom said and gave me my phone from the top of the fridge.
"Thank you." I said and went upstairs to my room and shut the door, my mom had taken away my phone because I had some bad grades at school, but they are getting better. I turned on my phone and plopped down on my bed. I waited for it to turn on and when it did I hurried up and unlocked it, I checked my instagram, twitter, vine and then my messages and calls started to show up. I had 3 missed calls from Aria and they were all in the same hour, and I had some text messages from other friends but none from Jennessa, which is really suprising. I guess she didn't want to talk to me, so I guess I will call Aria.

On the phone w/Aria:
A: "Jenna, what the hell! I have been trying to call you all day since we got out of school!"
J: "Sorry I have my phone taken away and I can only use it for a few hours a day."
A: "Then sneak it back."
J: "Aria it's not that easy."
A: "Uh yes it is."
J: "Whatever Aria, but what did you want?"
A: "I wanted to see if you wanted to hang out this weekend."
J: "I'll have to ask my mom, but i'm sure I can."
A: "K well I gotta go take care of some business of mine so i'll call you later."
J: "Ok bye."
A: "Bye."
I hung up the phone and set it down on my bed, well that was weird.

Ashley's House (Ashley's P.O.V):
I heard a knock on my bedroom door, i'm pretty sure its my mom or something coming to check on me, but it wasn't it was Jennessa.

"Jennessa I told you not to come here, i'm fine." I told her as she walked over and sat next to me on my bed.
"Ashley, fine means broken, sad and needs help." Jennessa told me.
"Why are you here?" I asked her.
"Because I care." Jennessa said.
"Well you won't have to care at the end of this week." I told her.
"Why? What's happening?" Jennessa asked me.
"Because i'm moving away, somewhere far from here." I said and I started playing with my hands.
"You can't leave Ashley." Jennessa told me.
"Give me one good reason that I should stay." I said and looked at her waiting for a response.
"Because all of your friends are here." Jennessa said.
"What friends?" I asked her.
"Me, Destiny, Hailey & Jenna." Jennessa said.
"None of you guys are my friends you all said it yourselves." I told her and I got up from my bed and walked away from my bed a little.
"Well if your leaving then i'm going with you." Jennessa told me and came over to me.
"Jennessa you need to stay here." I told her.
"Why would I leave my bestfriend?" Jennessa asked me.
"Bestfriend? what about Jenna?" I asked.
"Screw her." Jennessa said.
"Your sure you want to come?" I asked her.
"I'm sure." Jennessa said and gave me a hug.

------
Long chapter yes I know I wanted to make it long😂 Characters:
Jennessa: jennessataylor
Ashley: aswewalker
Aria: ariawickswrites
Destiny: legit_destiny
And Jenna and Hailey don't have a wattpad account! well byeee!✌️