Chapter 8: Finding out Roxy.

The Next Day at Subs and Grubs:

Roxy: "Jennessa why did you just sit with me?"

Jennessa: "I just thought we could talk."

Roxy: "Talk about what?"

Jennessa: "Talk about anything."

Roxy: "Jennessa just go away."

*Jennessa got up from the seat and walked behind the restuarant and called Destiny on her phone.*

Destiny: "Did you see anything like in her eyes?"

Jennessa: "No I didn't. Do you want me to go check again?"

Destiny: "Yes I do!"

*Jennessa went back over to Roxy and sat down*

Roxy: "What now?"

Jennessa: "I just wanted to see if you um..."

Roxy: "I wanted to what?"

Jennessa: "Maybe hang out sometime."

Roxy: "Really hang out with you I would never hang out with you even if you gave me a million dollars"

Jennessa: "Well first off I don't have a million dollars and second don't ever talk to me like that."

Roxy: "Hey I was just speaking the truth and you don't have to get so defensive anyway listen just write down your # and I MIGHT call you."

*Jennessa wrote down her number on a piece of paper and watched as Roxy took the paper and walked off, then Jennessa pulled out her phone and called Destiny.*

Jennessa: "Hey Destiny."

Destiny: "Hey did you see anything like with her eyes or anything yet?"

Jennessa: "No not yet but I'm going to hang out with her sometime maybe later today or whenever she calls me"

Destiny: "Hang out with her?!?"

Jennessa: "Yes hang out with her, maybe if I hang out with her long enough then maybe I'll be able to see something different or something in her eyes."

Destiny: "Ok whatever."

Jennessa: "Ok well I'm gonna go I'll call you later Roxy's calling me."

Destiny: "K well call me when you see anything."

Jennessa: "K bye."

Later At Groovey Smoothie: 

Jennessa: "So Roxy..."

Roxy: "So let' talk about Destiny."

*Jennessa turned on her voice recording so she could get everything that Roxy had to say or ask about Destiny.*

Jennessa: "What about her?"

Roxy: "Is she a mermaid?"

Jennessa: "why do you care?"

Roxy: "I was just asking and your her best friend I thought you would know."

Jennessa: "Oh."

Roxy: "So is she?"

Jennessa: "I can't answer that."

Roxy: "Why not?"

Jennessa: "Because"

Roxy: "Because she is one that's why you won't tell me."

Jennessa: "......."

Roxy: "I knew it!"

Jennessa: "No she's not!"

Roxy: "Then what is she because she's obviously not human."

Jennessa: "Just leave me and Destiny alone and quit asking us retarded questions! We tired of it just leave us alone and we won't have a problem!"