Chapter 14.

At Intervention: Destiny's P.O.V

I was so happy when Jenna & Hailey told me they were mermaids. That means that the group will keep going on! Yay! I told them I was one too and they were also happy. When I got into intervention I sat next to Jenna and one empty seat, Hailey sat next to Jenna. When intervention started I pulled out my math book and started working on the problems for my math homework I have to do tonight. I was looking around the room and someone in the hallway caught my eye. It was Jake. He was motioning me towards his hand, so I got up from my desk and asked my teacher to use the bathroom I kinda had to go but mostly to see Jake.

"Jake what are you doing? Aren't you supposed to be in class?"

"Yea I am but I just saw you in your class so I thought maybe I would say hi."

"Oh my gosh your so weird."

I smiled at him and punched his shoulder, not hard. He smiled back.

"So what's been up with you Jake?"

"Oh school, homework the same boring stuff."

I giggled. Man he's so cute. I just wish he would like me like I like him. Jakob, Ashley's ex-boyfriend used to say that Jake used to talk about me all the time. But I didn't believe it.

"So um Destiny if your not doing anything friday night do you um want to go to the movies or something?"

Omg! Is Jake asking me out on a date?!?! Yes he totally is! Ok Destiny play it cool.

"No I'm not doing anything on friday night."

"Ok then I'll pick you up from your house and then we can go to the movies."

"Okay."

"So its a date?"

"It's a date."

I smiled and he smiled back.

"Ok see you then."

"K bye."

When he walked away I went back into my intervention class and smiled the whole time I went in there people probably thought I was weird because I was smiling after I just went to the bathroom. But that's not why...

I HAVE A DATE WITH JAKE!!! ❤️