Chapter 15: The Big Date.

3 days later, Friday night: Destiny's P.O.V:

It was 7:30 and I just finished curling my hair. I wanted to look nice for my date with Jake. But not too nice like a dress or anything fancy like that. I wore some blue jeans, black boots and a black dressy shirt but not too dressy. :)

I grabbed my gray purse and put it over my shoulder, grabbed my phone and went downstairs.

"Mom I'm ready."

"Well you look nice."

"Thanks."

"Where you goin Destiny."

My brother always asks questions he's only 2 so he's in that stage. :|

"I'm going out with to the movies or something."

"What?"

"Oh nevermind Deyton."

He does that a lot too he asks the question but when you tell him the answer it's like he wasn't listening because he'll probably ask it again.

Then the door bell rang.

"He's here!!"

I ran to the door, fixed my hair real quick then opened the door casually.

"Hi Jake."

"Hey Destiny. You ready to go?"

"Yea."

We walked outside, I shut my door and waved to my mom in the window. I hate when she watches me like that.

"So what movie did you want to see?"

"It doesn't matter to me."

I kinda wanted to see The Fault In Our Stars but I don't know if he wanted to see it so i'll let him decide I mean that's what we do right?

"Ok well we can just go to the theater and see what movies they have and we can pick one."

"Ok that's fine."

I flashed him a fake smile. I don't know what i'm even doing, I mean I have been out on dates with other boys well 2 other boys but not with Jake what if I say something stupid or something that will make it ackward... I don't even know...