Chapter 10.

At the cove with Destiny:

Destiny splashed around her tail as she sat on the ledge.

"Man it's going to get quiet without Ashley and Jennessa here with me, I just wish that they would think this through a little more and not just saying "Yea I'm done being a mermaid" I mean it's their decision but I think it's pretty stupid."

2 hours later:

Destiny swam out of the cove to go back to her house, when she got to her house her mom was cooking dinner and her brother and sister were watching Spongebob.

"Hey mom what's for dinner?"

"Tacos."

"Okay well I think I'm going to go to room and maybe play on my phone or something."

"Ok."

Destiny walked up the stairs into her room and plopped down on her bed, she pulled out her phone and saw she had some texts but none of them were from Ashley or Jennessa, so she turned off her phone and dozed off to sleep.

The Next Morning: SCHOOL PICTURE DAY:

Destiny woke up the next morning in the same clothes she wore yesterday, she walked downstairs and scarfed down her breakfast. As she was washing out her bowl she noticed it was school picture day.

"Oh shoot! I need to get ready."

45 minutes later:

Destiny walked down the stairs wearing black pants and a blue dressy shirt with her hair curled. Then she grabbed her bag and went off to school.