Chapter 16: Roxy's Return.

3 days later at school (Destiny's P.O.V):
I had just got out of intervention to go to lunch. I went to my locker to put my stuff away when I dropped my book on the ground. I bent down to pick it up when someone else picked it up first.
"Thanks." I said then looked up to see who it was.
"Well well well." The person said I knew who it was, it was Roxy.
"Roxy what are you doing here? I thought you moved away like 3 months ago." I asked her.
"Well my dad got "fired" from his job so we moved back. And where's your little clique? What were their names again? Ashley & Jennessa?" She asked and smiled.
"Listen Roxy I don't have time to deal with your crap."
I walked away from her and bumped into her on "accident" when I went past. I needed to find Jennessa & Ashley.
Science Class (Jenna's P.O.V)
"Ok Jen what should we have our science project on?" Hailey asked me.
"Uh I don't know maybe we could do it on a Solar Hot Dog Cooker."
"Are you serious?" Hailey said and giggled.
"Yes I'm serious." I said and smiled.
"What does that have to do with science?" Hailey asked me.
"The cooker uses a reflective parabola. The sun is a wonderful source of energy just waiting to be harnessed." I told her.
"Jenna you heard that from the group next to us didn't you?"
"Yea..."
"I thought so." Hailey said and we both laughed.
Lunch Room (Destiny's P.O.V):
"Caroline have you seen Jennessa?" I asked Caroline who was one of Jennessa's friends.
"Yea she's sitting over there." Caroline pointed to the table where Jennessa was sitting and Ashley was there too. Perfect now I don't have to go looking for Ashley. I walked over there and sat down.
"Guys we have to talk." I said.
"About what?" Ashley & Jennessa asked at the same.
"Roxy's back..."