31: the new minister

(warning: steamy, implications of sex)

Mrs Weasley embraced every child when they had reached The Burrow.
"Ah, Kate, sweetheart you look very tired. Why not get some sleep?" Mrs Weasley said while holding Kate's face in her hands.
"Yes, I'll do that" she said.
"I'll wake you up when Fred and George are here" Mrs Weasley called out as Kate walked up the stairs and entered Fred and George's room. She changed into comfortable clothes and plopped down onto Fred's bed, instantly falling asleep.

Not more than two hours later did Fred and George arrive, and went straight to their bedroom to find a soundly asleep Kate, comfortably wrapped up in the blanket; mouth slightly agape, leaving soft low snores

Not more than two hours later did Fred and George arrive, and went straight to their bedroom to find a soundly asleep Kate, comfortably wrapped up in the blanket; mouth slightly agape, leaving soft low snores. Both of them quietly sat down beside her and watched her shift in her sleep as George caressed her cheek and carefully brushed her hair out of her face.

"She looks peaceful, eh?" said Fred.
"Yeah" George smiled, they gave each other a knowing smirk before yelling, "KATE BLACK, WAKE UP!"
She immediately woke up and sat bolt upright.
"I'm up, I'm up!" she said frantically making Fred and George laugh.
"FRED, GEORGE!" she squealed, launching herself at Fred first, hugging him tightly while kissing his cheek and him returning the favour.
"I'm here, too" said George, Kate lunged herself at him that they both fell out of bed, toppling over each other as she showered his face with kisses ending with a peck on the lips making him chuckle appreciatively.
"Looks like someone's missed us" said Fred.
"Bloody right, I have!" Kate exclaimed earnestly getting off of George.
"Kids, lunch is ready" Mrs Weasley's voice came from downstairs, Fred Apparated leaving Kate and George alone.

George grabbed her by the waist and pulled her against him. Without a word, he claimed her lips as she wrapped her arms around his neck pulling his face closer and he moved towards the bed making him lie on top of her; caressing her thighs. They parted lips, breathing heavily, foreheads touching and lips curling into a smile. She stroked his face as the they looked at each other longingly, connecting their lips once more.

"I've missed you so much" George said in between kisses making Kate hum softly in response.
"Why don't you show me?" she said, making George growl in response, his lips grazing her skin. They were so engrossed in their moment that even the sound of a distinct crack didn't make them break away.

"Maybe you can show her later so mum doesn't skin you alive" Fred's voice came making the duo breakaway embarrassedly and stumble out of bed.
"FOR THE LOVE OF SALAZAR! FREDERICK GIDEON WEASLEY, YOU BETTER PREPARE YOURSELF FOR A GOOD HEXING!" Kate yelled before he sniggered and Disapparated.