23: back to grimmauld place

It had been two days since Fred and George got banned from playing Quidditch and their usual spirited selves had lost a bit of its light which Kate didn't like seeing at all

It had been two days since Fred and George got banned from playing Quidditch and their usual spirited selves had lost a bit of its light which Kate didn't like seeing at all. And just the same way, they always cheered her up when she was low; she decided to do something special for them and after spending half the day planning it all she entered the Gryffindor Common Room on Sunday at 7 o'clock.

"Where's Fred and Geo—" Kate paused when she found them sitting at the table in the corner, "there are my favourite boys!"

She brightly made her way towards the twins while the others around watched.
"May I take your hands, my fair sirs?" Kate said while bowing her head and extending her hands for them to take.
"Kate, we're really not in the mood" Fred replied dully.

"C'mon, you'll love it. That old hag upset my boys and i ought to do something about it, now get up" she said and both the twins stood up, Kate linked her arms with theirs and led them out of Gryffindor Tower towards the fifth floor where the Room of Requirement was. Fred and George asked no further questions but only followed Kate wherever she was taking them, and when they entered the room they were left in complete awe.

The big, well lit, shelf-lined room was now turned into brightly-coloured one which much so resembled the inside of a joke shop with a table in the center where there was food, desserts and Butterbeer. The shelves very now lined with pranking supplies and multi coloured liquid vials.
"Do you like it?" Kate asked with twinkling eyes.
"Wow...." George said while still looking around, "this is....Kate, this is great!"

"Isn't it? I made some antidotes for the products you didn't have, those coloured vials" she told them while pointing at the bottles, "now, sit down

"Isn't it? I made some antidotes for the products you didn't have, those coloured vials" she told them while pointing at the bottles, "now, sit down."
"No one's ever done anything like this for us before" said Fred.
"This is the least I could do, I want to see you two happy" Kate told them sincerely.
Both the boys hugged her, George pulled away after pressing a kiss to her forehead and then the three of them sat down to eat and look around, and test all the things out on each other.

                     ——————

December was closing in, another Hogsmeade trip was arranged before Christmas holidays and Kate could not contain her glee because she would be going back to Grimmauld Place in a few days with Harry to spend their Christmas holidays with Sirius.
Mostly, everyone was visiting their families for Christmas, Fred and George were also going back to the Burrow and Kate had loved that place ever since she set foot in it.