questions, criticism and more

HEY EVERYBODY, THANK YOU A BUNCH FOR 10K and for all your comments and votes; the comments literally make me giggle each time especially the ones on chapter 42, hehe ;) (if you know, you know)

I'm here to say, once again, how grateful I am and Im so so happy to see more and more people coming across this book. Now, I've started another book as I previously mentioned AND have another book planned for future which is not a George book but i'll keep it a surprise since I'm having really fun writing here, and you all are super nice so once again thank you for giving this book a chance and reading it, and commenting and voting because they always make me smile.

I wanted to also take this opportunity to engage with you all since I haven't really done that. So, i'm here to talk to you all, to hear what you guys have to say, what suggestions you all have and im open to any sort of criticism because I want nothing more than to improve my writing and to deliver to you what you would like to see.

I would LOVE to and be happy to hear any ideas/suggestions that you all might have. I'm happy to answer your questions or anything at all, if you want any advice; I'll be happy to give that too.

criticism

questions

suggestions

anything at all!!!