24: undelivered letter

When they had all sluggishly entered the kitchen for lunch after their third visit to Mr Weasley at St

When they had all sluggishly entered the kitchen for lunch after their third visit to Mr Weasley at St.Mungo's; a tall boy of around eighteen had seemed to be already there waiting for them or one person in particular. When he saw Hermione and Ginny enter, he straightened his posture and looked more business-like.

"Which one of you is Katrina Regulus?" he asked.
"That would be me" Kate said from behind when she entered making the boy turn around to face her, his eyes landed on her face and trailed all the way down her body; the way her fitted sweater and jeans complimented the curves of her body, how her dark hair and light eyes were in such a magnificently, striking, contrast with each other. She truly was a beautiful girl, the Black family genes were evident in her every move, every trait.

"Wow

"Wow...I'd never leave my job if I came across girls like you", the boy flirted openly which made Kate's eyes widen at his cockiness before exchanging glances with Hermione and Ginny.

"And you are?" she asked, folding her arms across her chest to shield herself, to form a virtual barricade.
"Ah, apologies, Miss Regulus. Lionel Anthony at your service, I've been sent by Dumbledore as a friend to you. Although, I don't mind being more than friends", Anthony said smugly before extending his hand out for her to shake who didn't take it.
"Mister Anthony, I think your mouth's bigger for your own liking. And it's not Miss Regulus" Kate said tartly but he only continued to smirk at her.

"Oy, smug-head! That's my brother's girlfriend" came Ron's angry voice from beside Harry which made Kate feel a great deal of appreciation for him making Anthony throw his hands up in defence, the smirk never leaving his face.

The kitchen door opened again from where Lupin, Sirius, Mrs Weasley, Tonks, Fred and George entered while Ginny, Hermione, Harry and Ron looked at Kate then Anthony.

"Ah, Lionel! How're you doing?" Sirius said while clapping the haughty boy's shoulder which made Kate raise her eyebrows at her uncle.
"Very well, sir. And yourself?"
"-not so bad"

When George reached Kate, she reached up and kissed his cheek while glaring at the boy who was now talking to Sirius.
"Well, I was just saying to Miss Regulus here—"
"It's not Miss Regulus" Kate interjected irritably.
"I came to give her this" Anthony said while taking out a thick envelope from his robes and handing it to Kate who took it curiously and set it down on the table.