Moving In

~Nadia's POV~

You know, the rest of the day went bye really fast. The boys brought me food from a barbecue and we just chatted for a while until the boys decided to get lunch. By the time we finished, it was 2:30 and I had to go home to see Iris.

"Do you really have to go?" Dalton said while holding me, fake crying.

"Yes. I have a-a sister you know."

I replied, freeing myself from his hug of death. I was telling the boys goodbye, their manager walked in with a look on his face that said 'there's a problem'. "Guys, there's a problem." "What?" The boys questioned in unison. "The apartment we wanted gave your suites to someone else and won't let us rent any rooms cuz our idiot of an assistant manager got in a verbal fight with the manager. We have no place to stay!" The boys started freaking out while I stood there. Then an idea sprang in my head and without thinking I said, "Why don't you g-guys stay with me?"

They all stared at me for a second until Dalton got all happy and started shouting. "Yaaaay! We have a place to stay!" The manager quickly said, "Wait! What apartment is it?" As I told him, he said,"That's the name of the place that kicked us out!" I was calm as I stated,"B-But you guys are s-staying in my room. He would a-accept that."

And with that, everyone was packed and were in front of my room. I opened it and they ran inside. They were exploring and putting their bags and suitcases in the spare bedroom. They had finally started relaxing on my couch when Iris walked through the door.

"Nano?"

"Iris! I-It's not what it looks like!"

"Oh my Goodness!!! IM5 is in our house!!" And with that she ran over to the living room and pointed to each of the boys, saying,"You're Dalton!You're Cole!You're Gabe!You're Will! And your Dana! Omg I love you guys!!" She ran and hugged every one of them. As she hugged Cole, he said as he hugged back," I see we have a 5er. What's your name?" She backed away, stood up straight, and replied,"Iris Brown, 8 years old and in 3rd grade! My birthdate is 12/12/2005, which means I am a Sagittarius and my birthstone is turquoise. My name is also the Hebrew word for flower."

When she finished her...informational speech, she bowed her head and ran to see me in the kitchen, as I was preparing a fruit bowl.

"Nadia, what is IM5 doing here?" She asked innocently.

I replied,"To make a long story sh-short, I met c-Cole today and he invited m-me to hang out with the b-band. They couldn't get a-an apartment, so I am letting them s-stay here for the short time being."

She starred at me in awe and she ran to our bedroom. The boys looked at me and asked,"Is she your sister or something?" "No." I simply answered."She is my....adopted s-sister. Just like m-me she doesn't have a-a family. When she first came to th-the adoption home, h-her parents had a bused her a-as a baby and the c-court took her away from her f-family. She was asked to be put in a f-facility at age 2, and stayed in the r-room I had. She and I g-grew a bond over the years, a-and she always thought of me as a sister. S-so when I moved in here, sh-she came with me."

My face was red, since Iris left me alone with 5 boys. I finished the fruit bowl and brought it to the coffee table in the living room. As if they were pigs, the boys started wolfing down the food. A few moments later, Iris ran in with a few sketchpads. MY sketchpads.

"Iris! What are you doing?"

She ran over to the boys, giving each one of my sketchpads I had filled with over the years. I, real quickly, am not a hoarder. Iris and I always sketched together. She loved my pictures and looks at them whenever she has nothing to do, so I kept them.

"Iris!" I tried to stand up and stop them from looking, but Iris grabbed my legs and said, "Don't! Let them see how good you are." I couldn't move, so I had no choice but to let them look.

I felt my face get warmer and warmer as they flipped through each page and said things like "wow" and "cool!" and "this is really good!". I didn't feel like they were really good, so I was pretty sure they were just lying to make me happy.

Dana then asked,"How did you draw all of this? And amazingly too?"

"U-um...practice I suppose?"I replied.

"Well, they are amazing! I think you should get these framed in a museum somewhere!" Cole exclaimed. I stuttered,"Th-thanks, m-maybe I will." "So anyway," Iris said, letting go of my legs."I didn't win the contest at school Nadia. But why would I meet them after a school concert when the boys are living in my house?" I replied,"Well that's true!"

After 6 long hours of dinner, homework, movies, and games, it was time for Iris and I to sleep. "Ohhh, you guys go to bed too early! It's only 9:30!" Cole exclaimed. "Sorry," I simply said."Bu-But Iris has to be ready f-for the bus by 6:55. And I get up early so I can cook breakfast for Iris and I." The boys tried to get me to stay awake, but I managed to be ready for bed by about 9:40. They stopped trying and also got ready for bed.

As I lied in bed, I realized how much fun having friends was. I never had any friends, so this made me smile has I drifted to sleep.

~Hi guys! I am so sorry I haven't updated in like a month! I have been so busy and am even suffering a cold but am going to school anyway! I hope you forgive me! Anyway thanks for still reading!~