New Years Suprise

-Nadia's POV-

N:We're here!

D:Yep! This is our house!

N:Cool!

C:I'll show you your room!

He forcefully grabbed my hand and pulled me up the stairs, down a hallway and into a bedroom at the very end of the hallway.

N:Gee Cole, you didn't have to run.

C:Yes I did. Anyway, look around! There's a couple of dressers, walk-in closet, and two full beds for you and Iris.

N: Cool, thank you! I guess I'll call Iris and we will start unpacking. Iris!

I: I'm coming!

C: Then I'll go downstairs!

Iris ran I'm the room as Cole left.

N: Let's unpack Iris!

I:Okay!

I looked around as we were unpacking and the room was nice. The walls were a butterscotch color and there was a dark brown wooden ceiling fan that had been turned on. The dresser had 2 rows of 4 drawers and was the same color as the fan. The sheets on my bed had pink cherry blossoms on it while Iris' bed had blue, green, and purple stripes. There was also an ensuite(bathroom)close to my bed.

I: I love this room! Don't you?

N:Yeah! It's pretty.

I: Did you remember to bring your other clothes?

N: Of course! Did you?

I: Yeah! I'm excited to see how the boys react!

N: It will be interesting wont it?

-New Years Eve-

D': (Note "D" means Dana and "D'" means Dalton) guys only 1 more minute till midnight!

N: Exciting! In a minute it will be a new year! Anyone want more white grape soda?

D, C, and D': I want some!

N: Alright! Here you go.

I poured them some soda and the tv show started counting down from 10.

Everyone: 10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1!!

At that moment everyone in the room popped a popper and started cheering.

-30 minutes l8ter-

Everyone but me, Dana, and Iris was in bed asleep. We were sitting on the couch and iris started to fall asleep.

N:Iris, do you want to go to bed?

Iris nodded her head, so I went upstairs, put her in bed and came back down stairs. I sat down and looked down.

D:...Nadia!

N:Wha-!

I felt him pull me toward him and his warm lips crash on mine.

We held the kiss for about 5 seconds and he slowly pulled away and embraced me. All I could do was sit in shock.

D: That was our first kiss wasn't it? And our first of the year.

N: Our first? Meaning there will be a 2nd?

D: If you want. I just felt like I needed to kiss you, so I did. I also want to take you out on Wednesday... Because I want to spend my birthday with you.

N: Sure.

I woke up and realized I was in my bed, covered by the blankets and everything. I looked at my phone and it was already 10:45. I walked out and noticed that I was the only one up, so I got in the shower. I was using my vanilla scented conditioner when I remembered what happened last night. Dana had kissed me and told me he wanted to take me out. I did enjoy his affection and do want to go out with Dana, so maybe I'll enjoy it.

I had blow dried my hair and went into the closet. I picked out an outfit and put it on. It was a hot pink long sleeved shirt that had a heart with headphones on, a pair of denim shorts that came just below my butt, and long black and white striped socks that came up to the middle of my thighs. You are probably surprised that I am wearing this. Well, to celebrate my moms 5th year of being gone, I decided to dress like her the whole year. Once the year was over,(which was yesterday) I decided to wear my regular clothes. Iris also joined in simply because she was a nice kid and felt bad for me when my mother died.

I went back to the bathroom, put my hair into double braids, put my contacts on my eyes, and went downstairs.

I grabbed a box of captain crunch and made a bowl of cereal. Not too long after ward, I heard Iris come downstairs.

I: Good Morning Nano! Do you like my outfit?

She was wearing a blue ruffled skirt and a green shirt with kittens on it.

N: It's cute!

I: (Holds out a ponytail holder) Could you put my hair up please?

N: Sure!

As I was putting her hair up, I heard the boys coming down stairs. They will surely be surprised.

D': Good morning! What's u-...

He froze in his place.

D: Woah! Nadia what are you wearing?

C: Who are you and what have you done with Nadia?!

N:Calm down! I'm still Nadia!

D: But my girlfriend is dressed different! I want to know why!

I told them the reason why, but they still didn't act any different.

D:...So you would normally dress like that?

N:Yep. But I would normally wear glasses. I got contacts because my glasses looked silly with the outfits mom wore.

D': Well I don't know what everyone else is talking about. I like her look!

Later that morning the boys decided to try to make lunch since I'm always cooking food for them. That didn't work...I mean, their spaghettios were raw an burned to a crisp! Anyways, we decided to just eat out.

D: Let's go guys!

D': wait! I wanna see what Nadia looks like with her glasses on! Go take out your contacts Nadia and put your glasses on!

N: alright...

I ran upstairs to my bathroom and took my contacts out. I looked inside a drawer, took my glasses case out, and put on my glasses. My glasses were red hipster glasses because I thought it was cool looking.

I ran back downstairs and Dalton forcefully grabbed my shoulders. He stared at my face for a second and took me to his bedroom. He stopped and pulled something out of his bathroom. It was his eyeliner.

N: what are you-

D': Hold still.

He started to put it on my eyes when Cole was shouting at us from the front door.

C: WHAT ARE DOING WITH NADIA, DALTON?! HURRY UP!!!

D': KEEP YOUR PANTIES ON!!! WE'LL BE OUT IN A SECOND! Let's go!

N: Do I look okay?

D?: 'Course you do!

He started running outside and I followed him. I hopped into the car and Dana was right next to me.

D:...

N:...what?

D: I like it. The glasses and eyeliner.

N:oh, thanks. Where are we going?

D:Olive Garden.

N: My favorite!

~ Sorry I haven't updated in a while! I got my phone taken away for like ever! Anyway, comment anything!!~